• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So Heavy Metal's up on Steam, and it's only $19.99, just like the other DLCs. For anybody worried there was going to be a sudden spike in price... nope, you're in the clear.

Side note, the recent reviews for BT on Steam are really positive, though my personal favorite just says "It's okay I guess" from somebody with over 1,000 hours. :p

2 to 3 hours? I forget if it is 9 am PST or 10 am.
The HEAVY METAL Release Livestream begins at 9am PST. Downloads begin at 10am PST.

E0A85718-A95E-4BF0-AA68-16EED3ADA918.jpeg

Not much longer now! : )

Last edited:
havent played since 1.7 broke my installs.
been havin some bad DTs lately with no battletech
im really jonsing now to play me some BT today

I wish I could d/l it now and avoid the Noon rush.
I checked just now to see for myself... but no, an unannounced early download doesn’t seem to be in the cards. It was worth a shot though! : )

havent played since 1.7 broke my installs.
been havin some bad DTs lately with no battletech
im really jonsing now to play me some BT today

Exactly this, but I refuse to play vanilla, so I hope it won't take too long to get my mod situation up to speed.

Do'nload Fast, Prese Missy, Do'nload Fast Prese!

I have been so happy to have a Real, Turn-based BattleTech to play since my age makes Mechwarrior too fast for the reflexes these days. We played BattleTech, with all the new books that came out and all in the 80s and 90s, and I wanted a game like this so bad I could taste it. NOW, we have not only this much, but new mechs (old mechs returned) and starting up the timeline and allowing mods to drop in anywhere along that timeline is just plain awesome.

Kudos to Harebrained Schemes for their work with Battletech and ShadowRun both, THANK YOU FOLKS!!

Steelwolf Prime, the ex-swordmaker type.

Say, weren't the new weapons supposed to be locked behind the new mini campaign? First thing I found in the store on starting a new campaign was a UAC/20. :eek:
Only the Thumper Bull Shark is locked behind the campaign to my knowledge. They want players to be able to enjoy the new toys throughout the campaign.