• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

"Most combat, outside special moves that move the camera in third-person, will happen in first-person in Bloodlines 2. Hardsuit Labs wanted to make sure the player could always retain an orientation and sense of their surroundings. "

So special moves are meant to disorient us??

^^^ combat have no sudden jump-to-3rd-back-to-1st-person here. Aiming for this seems a lot better.

I hope they are not going to add more stuff like that horrible flip-jump we saw in a game demo :(

I got all excited when I saw this thread pop up to the top again. Seriously, I realise that the game is delayed and the schedule for the info releases would have to be stretched, but months of silence is getting silly.

The had quite a lot of momentum going around the time of the clan reveals, now gone. There must be like a dozen people still coming back here regularly.

But yeah, big thanks to @Vahouth for keeping this thread going.

I got all excited when I saw this thread pop up to the top again. Seriously, I realise that the game is delayed and the schedule for the info releases would have to be stretched, but months of silence is getting silly.

The had quite a lot of momentum going around the time of the clan reveals, now gone. There must be like a dozen people still coming back here regularly.

But yeah, big thanks to @Vahouth for keeping this thread going.

I think there are a fair number of us occasionally lurking.

My guess is the plan is to restart the hype cycle when the release date is nailed down and close enough, as with the other Paradox titles. Maybe ~2-3 months before release we'll see it tick up again.

It will be great to see the streams come back!