• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
suggestion to add more adventure flavor event being lowly count not much to do, maybe exploring ruins and getting rid of bandits, there is many incompetent ruler that plagued by highway robber band or undead rising maybe we can help as good samaritan, maybe down to falmer caves somewhere, reward can be 10-15 gold or maybe increase personal combat character modifier/fighting skills or random low tier artifact. or why not become highway robber band ourself? if player fancy evil way befriend forsworn orcs thief and bandits.

Is it possible to make opinion bonuses for characters with same god but different religions?

Also, it would make sense to connect somehow ardor and piety.

Last edited:
Is it possible to make opinion bonuses for characters with same god but different religions?

Do you mean people who have the same patron god? That can be done by giving same trait bonuses. You can also have worshiper traits give opinion bonuses with specific religions or religious groups. For example, worshiper of Azura could give an opinion bonus with Cult of Azura characters. Getting the Cult of Azura people to reciprocate is a little more complicated, but you can do it by having a dummy trait for the cultists that's opposite with the worshipper of Azura trait and that gives a positive opinion.

Yes, plus I imagine the ones that are the same god but technically not in the code (e.g. Old Gods Dibella vs. Divines Dibella)
Oh, there's also trait opinion modifiers, so that could be used too. Like, "Poet opinion", so you can add those to the follower god modifiers and have them be bigger if you want to make up for some of the religious differences / heretic / infidel opinion penalties.

Here's my two cents; I think province infrastructure should reduce income by a flat amount instead of a percentage. At the moment I never build infrastructure because it reduces income by a large amount (20% I think at highest level) and that's alot of lost revenue for big provinces, such as the imperial isle. I think it should reduce it by a flat amount instead (eg highest level of inf. reduce province income by 0.20, or something like that.)

Going off the real world, and time spent around theology students, believing in the same god, but in different religious frameworks, gives out way heavier negative opinion modifiers than believing in different gods. Infidels get along way better than committed heretics.

Believing in false gods is one thing, you wanna worship a tree like a coldblood no skin off my back, but.. believing in different things than me and then saying Dibella told you.. MY DIBELLA the god, I worship, is who your following? the god of me who i believing in these things because that's what she wants. Thats... an insult to.. everything i do because if you can say you worship her and not do them it.. means.. im not doing them because i have to from worshipping her so... you must die!
type deal
Ones just believing something different, the other is saying your beliefs are wrong and using the name of your god to do it.

We should lock all the forsworn and all the imperial clerics in the same room, and film it.

Going off the real world, and time spent around theology students, believing in the same god, but in different religious frameworks, gives out way heavier negative opinion modifiers than believing in different gods. Infidels get along way better than committed heretics.
That's great point, but in TES gods can appear amongst believers and daedric gods have much more influence on their followers. Differences in doctrines are not so important as god's clear words. Also, even if someone is worshiping your daedra prince in different ways, he is a bit better than all other people who just want to kill you because you're evil cultist.

Last edited:

Believing in false gods is one thing, you wanna worship a tree like a coldblood no skin off my back, but.. believing in different things than me and then saying Dibella told you.. MY DIBELLA the god, I worship, is who your following? the god of me who i believing in these things because that's what she wants. Thats... an insult to.. everything i do because if you can say you worship her and not do them it.. means.. im not doing them because i have to from worshipping her so... you must die!
type deal
Ones just believing something different, the other is saying your beliefs are wrong and using the name of your god to do it.
Polytheistic religions are generally less strict about such matters, though. For example, gods moved between pantheons pretty frequently in Classical religions.

And to take romans and greeks as the usual example, after they took a god from another religion, they'd force their version of that god on the people they took it from and were not ok with other people having wrong interpretations of the god after they took it from it and bent it to fit their view of the world and politics..

For in game, given that different cultures cant agree on the gods names, and have slightly different versions of the stories and domains and etc for each region. Especially the Divines/Aedra but in small ways the daedra differ between regions too, or massively if you're including elswyr and those waccy cats view of them, and how in Vivec city, the god is literally sitting in a building right there you could go and ask, yet the building right next door is full of theologians and secret inquisitor police trying to sort of theology.
Its pretty safe to assume theologians and social/politically shaped views of the gods get them as much trouble in EKs world as we do in ours for the good being able to go and ask a talking statue what the gods want, they don't appear by evidence in game lore books and dialogue, to have ever bothered to make themselves very clear or minded what purposes mortals put their names too.

Also,
that feature where when you're a herald, where heroes rise up and try to kill you.
I want more ways for that to happen.
Im a necromancer litch king, I rule with an iron fist and eight generations have suffered under my black rule
@dragonborn assume a heroic mantle and fight me

I think that worshippers of the Hagraven Cults should be able to sacrifice prisoners, which they are currently unable to do.

I'm not sure if sacrifice is incorporated into the mod at all actually, so if not then as a wider suggestion, implement that.

Could there be a single living member of the various extinct bloodlines at each bookmark so both the effort the devs put into the bloodline is not wasted, but also so I can have Ysgramor's long lost decendent purge all mer from Tamrial?

Could there be a single living member of the various extinct bloodlines at each bookmark so both the effort the devs put into the bloodline is not wasted, but also so I can have Ysgramor's long lost decendent purge all mer from Tamrial?

a week one decision only decision that lets your custom character pick up a famous bloodline and me made a child of one of the descendant of blank characters?

Perhaps a special option for when you encounter the necromancers while climbing 7000 steps and your character is a necromancer as well.

high-five

I don't get it... what's this referring to?
When you're a necromancer and you encounter a necromancer
it's that or finger guns and i don't know if TES has finger gun technology