• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My wiki pages keep randomly opening as "mobile version" until i press F5 to reload them. Any way to prevent that? It's really annoying. PC/Chrome

2S7UQGg.jpg bnohXdj.jpg
wwAegRj.jpg ZC9rNVv.jpg

My IP address has been banned for editing because of the "abuse filter" was alarmed by an ALL CAP DETECTION.
PARADOX PLEASE REMOVE SUCH STUPID FILTER. I WAS EDITING A THREAD IN A HELPFUL WAY BUT YOUR BOT SUCKS HARD.

My IP address has been banned for editing because of the "abuse filter" was alarmed by an ALL CAP DETECTION.
PARADOX PLEASE REMOVE SUCH STUPID FILTER. I WAS EDITING A THREAD IN A HELPFUL WAY BUT YOUR BOT SUCKS HARD.

Even after a Wiki ban you can't control yourself here on the forum, so maybe you are not READY for it to be lifted yet? ;)

I am getting a "Backend is unhealthy" page when I try to visit the wiki. Is that a server or client issue (i.e. is it you or me)?

Same here. Seems to be having issues atm. :(

EDIT: I just saw that that error page says "Guru mediation [sic]". It must have been made by one of us older guys who remembers the horror of all horrors...

Guru_meditation.gif

:)

Last edited:
@Dauth

I , as above guys, also still get
Error 503 Backend is unhealthy
Backend is unhealthy

Guru Mediation:
Details: cache-fra19158-FRA 1567853740 2252892358

Varnish cache server

on several pages. Not all though.

I am getting a "Backend is unhealthy" page when I try to visit the wiki. Is that a server or client issue (i.e. is it you or me)?

Same here. Seems to be having issues atm. :(

I , as above guys, also still get
on several pages. Not all though.

What I want to know is how they can know whether the backend is healthy or not?
Hi, all.
The issue is at the server side and has been reported to our DevOps.

At this point I can only apologize for the inconvenience :(

Hi, all.
The issue is at the server side and has been reported to our DevOps.

At this point I can only apologize for the inconvenience :(
Thanks for the response. Is this one of those issues that isn't going to be solved until people come into work on Monday? I wanted to mod this weekend but I need my page for scopes, effects, and the like. :(

So... any thoughts about my problem there?
It might be the desktop/mobile view.
Open a wiki page, scroll to the bottom (you'll see a single row below the page layout) and switch to the desktop view.

To be on the safe side, open a single wiki tab, make the change, navigate to a new page and close right after for the browser to save the config.

I don't know where else to put this.

The version column template has an error. The link that is supposed to go to version 3.2.1 instead goes to 3.1.1.

Code:
{{Infobox/row|1| [[Patch 3.2{{!}}3.2]] • [[Patch 3.1.X#Patch 3.2.1{{!}}3.2.1]] }}

should be changed to

Code:
{{Infobox/row|1| [[Patch 3.2{{!}}3.2]] • [[Patch 3.2.X#Patch 3.2.1{{!}}3.2.1]] }}

to resolve this issue.

Good afternoon,since i have seen the first CK3 dd on the CK2 wiki,i want to ask a question.Will there be a separated wiki for CK3 or CK3 will use the wiki of CK2?
Thanks for any replies about this.