• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When trying to start an Elder Kings scenario, the game crashes at the moment the loading bar shows up.
Anybody has met this issue as well and knows what to do?

I've downloaded the 0.2.3.4 version of the mod and installed it on my 3.0.1.1 (ONDO) installation of the game. No other mods were used.

edit: issue solved, I had put the docs for this mod in the mod file under my c/program files file instead of the documents/paradox interactive file.

Last edited:
So my game doesn't even launch when I try to play this mod.... I have tried from steam and the direct download. Idk what's wrong because I've done everything that this page as said.

Go into 'properties' in Steam (right click the game in your library, its at the bottom) and go to 'betas' then revert to version 3.0.1.1, EK is not updated officially for 3.2.x yet

Tried out the latest Steam workshop version. Created two different characters. Both benevolent vampires, one Dunmer Almsivi worshipper and one Altmer Auri El worshipper. Both joined The Mages Guild and were pretty much instantly kicked out for ridiculous reasons, Dunmer was accused of joining the Eight Divines and Altmer for being a Hist worshipper. Is this a glitch?

Not the kicking out, vampires cant join the mages guild, the message is just wrong.
Adding to this, the message has been corrected in the SVN, and the ability for known vampires to join societies is under review

Reactions:
Regarding Confirmation and Imperial succession, voting for the ruler's spouse should only be allowed if the ruler has no legitimate children.
Also, the block on the Warlord ambition for Emperor-tier rulers should be removed.