• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EatherTheSergal

Recruit
15 Badges
Jun 28, 2019
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
So I just wanted to report a weird bug I encountered a few times while playing the console version of the Stellaris on Xbox One. So for some reason whenever I started a multiplayer game the Music that's added from the Leviathans Story Pack gets deleted. The pack it self works fine and perfectly but the music just seems to get oddly deleted from the playlist. I have found a way to kinda "Fix" it by Deleting the Leviathans Pack and reinstalling it but that seems only temporary because the next time I start the game up the music is deleted again even when I don't go into multiplayer. So I was wondering is there a way to permanently Fix this. It's nothing game breaking just weird is all.

Thank you for your post! I thought I was going crazy. I purchased the Leviathan DLC pack late at night, and I remembered starting up a new game and hearing the new songs before quitting for the night. The next day I booted the game up and the songs were gone (DLC content is still there though) .. I can confirm that this bug is present on the PS4 version as well.

Last edited:
I've found a workaround for this bug.

It only seems to occur on the first load of a game for each game session (each time you start Stellaris from the console menu).

If you load your game, then exit to Main Menu and load it again, you will have the missing tracks available in your playlist.

I've found a workaround for this bug.

It only seems to occur on the first load of a game for each game session (each time you start Stellaris from the console menu).

If you load your game, then exit to Main Menu and load it again, you will have the missing tracks available in your playlist.

This works! Thank you.

"Assembling the Fleet" and "The Titan" are awesome pieces of music!