• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
at we now have a bit more freedom about the province terrain picture, so we can have a proper use and moddability for it. So I'll include it ASAP (not exactly soon, but anytime i find time and inspiration for it ;) )

I assume by that you mean it's possible to do something like how HFM for Vic2 shows pictures of the actual cities when you click on the larger city provinces?

I assume by that you mean it's possible to do something like how HFM for Vic2 shows pictures of the actual cities when you click on the larger city provinces?
No. What you describe is impossible in CK2.

Well,I tried to fix the Byzantine units issue by ''editing zz_SWMH_scaled_byzantine_avatars.gfx'', but I can't make it work. I used early byzantine values (the early units are scaled correctly) and still the 1066 units are incorrect.
I also tried using similar to other cultures values to no avail.

Any ideas @Arko ?

EDIT: The rider scaling issue isn't only affecting Byzantines as you can see:
4LkiDQD.jpg
hhLSQOU.jpg

Last edited:
Well,I tried to fix the Byzantine units issue by ''editing zz_SWMH_scaled_byzantine_avatars.gfx'', but I can't make it work. I used early byzantine values (the early units are scaled correctly) and still the 1066 units are incorrect.
I also tried using similar to other cultures values to no avail.

Any ideas @Arko ?

EDIT: The rider scaling issue isn't only affecting Byzantines as you can see:
4LkiDQD.jpg
hhLSQOU.jpg
I didn't work on the rescaling. It is really a hell to do with dlc and such. It looks like the rescaling is applied twice for some elements :/

I didn't work on the rescaling. It is really a hell to do with dlc and such. It looks like the rescaling is applied twice for some elements :/

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was your work since it's in the Interface folder. I hope someone from the team could figure this out, since it's indeed a rather confusing work.

EDIT:
Maybe the culprite is ''the zz_SWMH_scaled_avatars.gfx'' which probably includes double entries for some cultures ?

Cheers!

Hi there ! Just a few words about things being worked on lately.

It's been a long time I wanted to fix the bloodline view graphical being too much norse themed. So I did it today.
upload_2019-4-28_1-55-59.png

In the meantime I have added the space for a third line of text for bloodlines descriptions for more flavourful texts.
(The monastery bloodline shown is an L3T mod thing).

Other small thing you may have noticed that is already shipped with HIP-Furry6 is some two new event pics, that replace coroantion and beatification ones.
upload_2019-4-28_2-5-47.png

Since Furry6, you can also enjoy the new pilgrimage icons that are now made different from pilgrim ones. On icon side, indian religious traits received a cleanup with a better contrast in earlier Furry releases.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-28_2-5-36.png
    upload_2019-4-28_2-5-36.png
    800,9 KB · Views: 50
Arko can you make some coat of arms packs for After the End Fan Fork?

Also I found a huge set of Celtic Patterns here. Can most of those get adapted?
I've no interest/use or time for these sorry.

I see. For reference, do you have any tips on how to create the files, and get the alignments and colors right, if I wanted to make COA packs?
Most information about modding CoA can be found on the official wiki.
For the alignements, it depends on the shape of frame CoA you want to use, and then mostly a test and trial process. You can find empty mask in my mod you can use.
To translate your models into CoA, try to avoid to the black lines, it doesn"t renders well if black a possible colour.
Too detailed or too big source render badly once shrinked.

Hello, I'm sorry to annoy whith such problem but I haven't manage to make the arkopack interface mod to work. I've download the last version from the link on the first page and I have tried by extracting only Arkopack armories and CoA files and .mod and also by adding the other files for compatability with other mods (ArkoCoA + LTM, EMF + ArkoInterface...). I've also installed the 3 Towers mod. The CoA mod works as does the 3 Towers mod. The one that is causing me problems is the the interface one. I have tried to reinstall it and it still doesn't work.
I already played this mod one year ago and I didn't had any problem so I really don't see what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello, I'm sorry to annoy whith such problem but I haven't manage to make the arkopack interface mod to work. I've download the last version from the link on the first page and I have tried by extracting only Arkopack armories and CoA files and .mod and also by adding the other files for compatability with other mods (ArkoCoA + LTM, EMF + ArkoInterface...). I've also installed the 3 Towers mod. The CoA mod works as does the 3 Towers mod. The one that is causing me problems is the the interface one. I have tried to reinstall it and it still doesn't work.
I already played this mod one year ago and I didn't had any problem so I really don't see what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance for your help.
The standalone version has not been updated for a while now i feel sorry about it. You'd have to install it through the HIP installer and it will run fine ;)

The standalone version has not been updated for a while now i feel sorry about it. You'd have to install it through the HIP installer and it will run fine ;)

Ok, thanks for your answer. Does that mean that I have to install HIP if I want to use your interface mod?
If it's the case, can I play the 3 Towers without the interface mod or there will be issues?

Ok, thanks for your answer. Does that mean that I have to install HIP if I want to use your interface mod?
If it's the case, can I play the 3 Towers without the interface mod or there will be issues?
You can for example select just both Arkopack during the install process, you'll then only get Arkopack and not the rest of HIP if you want to.

Really sorry if this is a noob question.

I just started using HIP, and love your mod for it.

I'm wondering where the tree that shows "top level levies" and "current levies" is found?
I really looked, can't find it.

Thanks.

Really sorry if this is a noob question.

I just started using HIP, and love your mod for it.

I'm wondering where the tree that shows "top level levies" and "current levies" is found?
I really looked, can't find it.

Thanks.
It is the golden ring surrounding the governement icon ;)

It's a shame this doesn't fully work for lower resolutions

The game is not responsive, all the interface elements are defined in pixels so it is very difficult to adapt an interface mod in several resolutions.