• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Supreme_leader

Second Lieutenant
19 Badges
Mar 5, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
So here we go again. Let say somehow me manage to warg back in the time like Bran into Hitler's mind to save Germany. And of course, all of these are live at speed 1 -> :(

Scenario: Götterdämmerung. Very Hard
Goal:
+ Save Germany into a stalemate on the East
+ Capitulate UK before July 16th, 1945 (1st A-bomb test in Alamogordo irl that would likely be Berlin in this case if German was surprisingly stubborn).
-> Barbarossa twice.
+ Do it before Hitler went crazy like Mad King (1948)

167v1N.jpg

(Credit on Black Matter Devs, it's a good game)
(Genre: Comedy, Surreal Historical)
Chapter I: A Miracle?
Part 1: The Raid of the Rocketman
Part 2: D Day Reversal
Part 3: News from the Wolf's Lair
Part 4: War of the Soft Bloated Belly of Europe
- Episode 4.1
- Episode 4.2
- Episode 4.3

Chapter II: Literal Battle of Britain
Part 1: Prelude
Part 2: " We will never surrender"
Part 3: [To be completed by the end of next next week]

Last edited:
Mod-wise: Francesco's model mods, Colored province mod, Small Improvement AI mod -> So basically a Very Hard difficulty plus an AI knows how to use IC more efficiently in combined arm warfare like building more Armour divisions, TAC and CAS instead of just spamming strategic bombers and infantry divisions

Last edited:
A new HOI3 AAR? Hell yeah! Looking forward to see where you go with this.

Last edited:
A new HOI3 AAR? He’ll yeah! Looking forward to see where you go with this.

I played out of nostalgia. Haven't played Paradox's game for so long let alone HOI.

Loving the effort, but for forum rules you're going to need to edit the flag... I would recommend Capt Rabau's Flag Mod, and use "GER3" as your option to get a good compromise.

Loving the effort, but for forum rules you're going to need to edit the flag... I would recommend Capt Rabau's Flag Mod, and use "GER3" as your option to get a good compromise.

Ok no problem

Last edited:

Voila, I have edit the first post. I hope you like the new flag

Looks good. First image is broken, however. It's not loading.

Looks good. First image is broken, however. It's not loading.

I see it appears on my part, presumably first image is the very first of the post. How does it look like on your screen?

I see it appears on my part, presumably first image is the very first of the post. How does it look like on your screen?
Broken for me too - the one at the very top. On my phone, just comes up as IMG in a box. Will comment properly later. :)

Still not loading properly...

Also, why the pull-back to behind the mountains in Romania? Wouldn't they serve to make a far stronger line to defend from?

Still not loading properly...

Also, why the pull-back to behind the mountains in Romania? Wouldn't they serve to make a far stronger line to defend from?

Cause I want to shorten the defensive line to save up the troop for the counter attack way later on. Also there is a tiny plain province between the mountain and the city in Romania. I expected the AI might exploit that to breakthrough so it saves to retreat anyway.

Ok, I loaded the img again on imageshack. I think it should works now

Ok, I loaded the img again on imageshack. I think it should works now
Yes, it does. Imageshack does that to me sometimes as well.

So, to the game. An optimistic build program - we’ll see if the newly ordered equipment ever gets a chance to be used! As soon as I saw the pull-back, I though “ah,trying to avoid the DAGC”, which you confirmed was the purpose. I hope you can find some favourable terrain to defend - probably as or more important than shortening the line, which is also necessary of course. On that, is this a write up of a game you’ve already played through, or are we able to comment and make suggestions on strategy ‘live’, as it were?

Last edited:
Yes, it does. Imageshack does that to me sometimes as well.

So, to the game. An optimistic build program - we’ll see if the newly ordered equipment ever gets a chance to be used! As soon as I saw the pull-back, I though “ah,trying to avoid the DAGC”, which you confirmed was the purpose. I hope you can find some favourable terrain to defend - probably as or more important than shortening the line, which is also necessary of course. On that, is this a write up of a game you’ve already played through, or are we able to comment and make suggestions on strategy ‘live’, as it were?

Well, these are all lives as I played on the same day, making screenshot then write the post. Although I admitted I do look briefly of "what should I do as Germany in 1944?" but the majority are
1) do statistic of what how much unit I have ( I probably will release the excel later on)
2) having knowledge of what is happening historically around this time
3) a common senses like "if you are overstretch then it's best to retreat behind the river to save up unit for counter-attack elsewhere" - Hinderburg retreated the German force to Hindenburg line to save up divisions for Romanian Front.

Speaking of production program. I'm very inclining to use 10 SP Art, 5 ENG instead and dump extra IC to maybe rocket interceptor (in game says they are bad for dog fight, which is true realistically anyway because rocket can't do turn like spitfire so their only efficiently mean to use in a dog fight is boom and zoom which can be made useless by just a slight turn of a situational awared opponent) or maybe interceptor (Frankly I'm not sure if have 1 air squadron doing air superiority for patrol then another 1 for air intercept will be more effective than just having 2 squadrons patrolling simultaneously) or maybe Radar.

Rare material is the real issue here. I read somewhere that if you ran out of resource, your IC will be capped by half so oof.

Last edited:
Also I'm very temped to make this AAR from the losers' perspective (Allies, Soviet). I mean imagine all the bloodshed throughout the years only to be thrown back because Hitler got "Jesus' advice" so zero Fog of War.

Also I'm very temped to make this AAR from the losers' perspective (Allies, Soviet). I mean imagine all the bloodshed throughout the years only to be thrown back because Hitler got "Jesus' advice" so zero Fog of War.
Whatever works - whichever side wins, there will be something from their perspective.

Chapter 1 - Part 1: The Raid of the Rocketman
So I have a change of heart about my first post. I only consider it as the Zero post just to give you guys context. The real story starts from here

Chapter I: A miracle??

--- The raid of the Rocketman
( June 20th, 1944 - 1AM)
Dover is a peaceful part of England since the first conquest of the Roman for a good reason. The difficult terrain makes this "depressing" part of England not a favourable target for the Nazis, at least no more than Birmingham and Liverpool. What can possibly go wrong, right?

OTHFpV.png

Thomas is a middle aged British Sgt, was watching "Tom and Jerry" for the first time with his wife after 4 years of expedition since Dunkirk, he deserved it as he narrowly died while trying to save others as many as the numbers of time that Tom Cat should have died in show. Without any warning, a sudden heat surge immediately alarmed all his senses, although they were asleep, then just 3s later a continuous stream shock wave of mixture rocket sound and the big bang arrived made everything shakes like an actual earthquake. Both were now fully awake, trying to comprehend the happening. Wouldn't take them long to realise they were the lucky one because soon, the scream started to occur from the air bases, where... (I will just let you guys imagine what I would say at this moment)

TFuATg.png

XLdNUr.png

London, Portsmouth received similar fates
GWiSgd.png

alsLko.png

To dodge the attack. The RAF moved to Plymouth to organise their counter attack, expecting the German air fleet will chase them, but the German stopped only to reveal their more important intention in Normandy. ~1000 Bombers came to aid the suppress attack of I-SS Panzer Korp lead by Guderian in Rommel's absence.

6ohdfm.png

Despite all of loss and confusion in the early morning, the Allies did managed to conduct a carpet bombing consisted of 6 Fighter Squadrons, 2 Strategic Bomber Squadrons, into Leipzig. As shown on the Radar, the German now has the air initiative in Normandy

(June 21st, 1944 - 6AM)
Throughout yesterday. Luftwaffle's activities was crystal clear as if their main intention is Normandy. But as activities in Normandy died out (or so the Allies thought), a second attack comes straight to London's atmosphere.
yXupOW.png

aZxiLS.png

QsIP07.png

Only when the Allies started increasing bombing to an alarming rate. The Battle of London was finally over
f5CcLT.png

Although RAF did more damage. But the terror was done; at best, everyone's confidence is dangling as if they were losing; at worst, the public's opinion was kept in constant fear about whether the Blitzkrieg was really over? Whether it's best or worst, one message was steer clear: "The War is far from over."

It was said that on that night, Churchill went almost insane with his PTSD about battle of Somme that he went in a coma for a whole week. For Thomas, hundred of staffs and pilots whom he known since childhood, trained since the beginning of the war, died instantly in the night of 20th. For a man had already loss a child during the Blitz, this loss too much. He immediately enlisted again on the 22nd against his wife's advice.

Last edited:
I'm gonna take a nap now. The second part of Chapter I will be published tonight (probably ~8 hours from now)

For any one designing Francesco. Fix this
5qSVHK.png

Jet Engine: No
Kph: 500
--> Plane: Me-262.

So you're saying a bf-109 is faster than an me262 o_O?? Fix this (Whoever designed Francesco's mod). Literally Unplayable :D

Last edited: