• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well if only one of me and Cymsdale can be a villager, we should vote Cymsdale because he's clearly not a goodie or he'd pipe up by now.

The ideal would be a Cymsdale/Avernite tie, as I believe in the rules of ONUW, even the dead win, so long as their side wins (for example, there's a role in the game where you are a baddie trying to distract from the wolves and get yourself lynched, and you win so long as no wolves die, even if you die), but a GM confirmation as to whether or not that's the case here would be nice. @jeray2000

Especially since alynkio is keeping to his villager claim now that Panzer has revealed he switched us, though this all depends on what Cymsdale ends up saying.

Did y'all not notice I claimed villager right away?

Well, if that's the case, we should almost certainly lynch one/both of you. I've already said its impossible for there to be three villagers. There's one in the center, and at this point its impossible to say whether you or Avernite are telling the truth, or if you are both lying.

Regardless, one of you is a villager, or a robber who swapped with the other, as I saw a wolf in the center. I was just hoping to tease a claim out of someone who might have otherwise kept quiet.

Since the village wins if there's a tie that involves a wolf, our best chance of winning involves tying Cymsdale and Avernite, in which case, whichever one of them that are good should still win, of course, pending jeray's ruling.

Hmm too many villager claims. Far too many. Not good this

We have at most two villagers possible, as the total pool that can possibly be split amongst us all is:

Seer
Villager
Villager
Robber
Troublemaker
Wolf

That's all the stuff that I haven't seen in the center. If we fill out with what we know based off what you and I claimed, and assume alynkio was telling the truth after he learned he was swapped with me:

Seer: Alynkio
Villager: Alxeu
Villager: (Avernite/Cymsdale/Center)
Robber: (Avernite/Cymsdale/Center)
Troublemaker: Panzer Commader
Wolf: (Avernite/Cymsdale/Center)

Now, it would be hypothetically be possible for both Avernite and Cymsdale to be good, as noted above, but in that case, I can't see the robber lying about not being the robber, so it is safe to assume one of them is bad.

Please explain "in the center".

Ah, when played in real life, the three roles in the pool are put in the center of the playing area.

So now we just have to figure out how to TIE Avernite and Cymsdale when one of them has a vested interest in messing with us and votes will be done privately...

Maybe I don't vote, Panzer votes Avernite and Alxeu votes Cymsdale (or some variation thereon)?
One of Cyms/Avernite is actually a villager and will win even if they get tied, so they'll have incentive to play along and vote the other. The wolf won't be able to secure a TIE by voting someone else at random, and we'll have got him.

This all hangs on one thing though. Are we sure Alxeu is telling the truth?

It'd be pretty stupid of me to keep lying even after its been revealed my role has been swapped, as had I been a wolf before, I would no longer be a wolf.

Though we could equally call into question anything anyone here says, as no one really has anything backing up their claims, asides from people counter-claiming, which hasn't happened at all. Nothing truly is certain here, so we need to make some leaps of trust to even have a chance at coming to a reasonable decision.

So now we just have to figure out how to TIE Avernite and Cymsdale when one of them has a vested interest in messing with us and votes will be done privately...

Maybe I don't vote, Panzer votes Avernite and Alxeu votes Cymsdale (or some variation thereon)?
One of Cyms/Avernite is actually a villager and will win even if they get tied, so they'll have incentive to play along and vote the other. The wolf won't be able to secure a TIE by voting someone else at random, and we'll have got him.

Since no one else has commented on this, I'll vote Cymsdale, as alynkio suggested, as I have to leave for work orientation soon. :(

Well I guess a tie of me and cyms, if we can make it work, would be good.

The obvious method is to count as if I vote Cymsdale and Cymsdale votes me, since then our ability to mess with things is seriously compromised (sure, we could... but we'd still be voted on).

Okay time to come clean

I'm the actual seer

When I saw Alxeu lie about being Seer I decided he must be a wolf

I tried to make him think I'd changed him with a villager hoping he'd come clean

As he still hasn't, I guess Alynkio must also be a wolf

There is a robber and a villager in the middle so 2 wolves is actually rather likely

Let's kill Alxeu tonight