• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm about half way with making a unique landed_titles file to increase compatibility - it takes a while since I've added quite a lot of localization etc. to it over the years... That's the major task. When it's over I just need to update the other files to Furry6 which shouldn't be as time consuming, but we'll see.

I'm sure you'll be there in no significant time buddy. Keep it up :)

Call to Arms mod - with high tribal organisation i can't call my vassals, they provide me levies, this is how it's works without mod but with this mod everyone should call to arms vassals instead off raising their levies

Call to Arms mod - with high tribal organisation i can't call my vassals, they provide me levies, this is how it's works without mod but with this mod everyone should call to arms vassals instead off raising their levies
Can you confirm that you can actually raise liege levies when primary participant in a war, or is it only when at peace?

If I remember correctly, what high tribal orginisation should do is to allow liege levies when at peace, but force you to call to arms when primary participant (just like when you're feudal).

I've just declared war. I can only call my allies. Zrzut ekranu (326).png Zrzut ekranu (325).png

I also checked in new game with just 2 mods hip and call to arms, same effect.

I'll look into it now!

What's the difference between Call to Arms mod and HIP's Call to Arms rule?
Could-should we use them together? Just a bit confused about that.

I know it's off topic, and I'm sorry for that, but which font mod is this in your screenshots?
this is Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, but with hip only map font works

Odd. It's working as intended for me. Can you send me a save game where it doesn't work for you and where you use only HIP+Call to arms?

I adopted feudalism and i still can raise vassal levies and can't call them.
1 - start
2 - high tribal
3 - feudalism

Attachments

• calltoarms.ck2
    13,6 MB · Views: 2
  • calltoarms2.ck2
    18,1 MB · Views: 2
  • calltoarms3.ck2
    2,9 MB · Views: 2
What's the difference between Call to Arms mod and HIP's Call to Arms rule?
Could-should we use them together? Just a bit confused about that.

Never heard about that. Where do you find the rule?

i found bug in No Early Wendish Kingdoms, it change Francia Orientalis name to Deutchland (i don't see this change in files) and call to arms mod don't work with this

I deleted lines with holder=0 entry from history folder and its work correctly now

Never heard about that. Where do you find the rule?

In my ingame laws panel. Is this something different from the Call to Arms submod?
Dw2x70O.jpg

In my ingame laws panel. Is this something different from the Call to Arms submod?
Dw2x70O.jpg

No, that's added by the Call to Arms mod. ;-)

Excuse my absence for a while now, I'm in the process of moving.

No, that's added by the Call to Arms mod. ;-)

Excuse my absence for a while now, I'm in the process of moving.

Ok, I was just a bit confused by that rule, since I have never seen it or changed it before tbh.
No problem buddy :cool:

img ck2.png
Suggestion: Make defenders have to call their allies with the Call to Arms mod as well. This shouldn't be problematic as potential vassal troops are now displayed and can be considered by both players and AI

Last edited:
View attachment 482508 Suggestion: Make defenders have to call their allies with the Call to Arms mod as well. This shouldn't be problematic as potential vassal troops are now displayed and can be considered by both players and AI

That's very nice! Anyone who is primary participant (main defender or main attacker) will have to call to arms already - only allies and vassals are exempt.

That being said, the tweak probably needs to be updated for Furry7, so I'll see if I can find time for that soon! Still a busy schedule this week though...

View attachment 482508 Suggestion: Make defenders have to call their allies with the Call to Arms mod as well. This shouldn't be problematic as potential vassal troops are now displayed and can be considered by both players and AI

That's very nice! Anyone who is primary participant (main defender or main attacker) will have to call to arms already - only allies and vassals are exempt.

That being said, the tweak probably needs to be updated for Furry7, so I'll see if I can find time for that soon! Still a busy schedule this week though...

Great idea! I think call to arms is working for Fury 7 though. If not, let's hope you'll find time for a quickfix. Have you completed your relocation? :)

Great idea! I think call to arms is working for Fury 7 though. If not, let's hope you'll find time for a quickfix. Have you completed your relocation? :)
Yeah, but it's a bit messy still ;-)

What needs fixing, likely, is all the changes to the files with faction triggers (changed to prevent rebellions due to falsely perceived low levies when under the call to arms "law").

Yeah, but it's a bit messy still ;-)

What needs fixing, likely, is all the changes to the files with faction triggers (changed to prevent rebellions due to falsely perceived low levies when under the call to arms "law").

Oh, I see. Good to know buddy. I'm putting my game on hold then, till your fix is available.
Cheers!