• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Ese Khan
I see. Thanks for all the clarifications :)
Another quick question if I may, is CPR using the latest Vanilla feature which makes the characters looking according to their traits? Gluttonous for example etc. Cause I don't see any changes.
For example:
NHGGvaR.jpg

EDIT:
Also, is this normal? She is a 14 yrs old Chatelaine with a crown.
gjexvKD.jpg

Last edited:
Another quick question if I may, is CPR using the latest Vanilla feature which makes the characters looking according to their traits? Gluttonous for example etc. Cause I don't see any changes.
Yes it does. But Gluttonous is not one of them to begin with.

EDIT:
Also, is this normal? She is a 14 yrs old Chatelaine with a crown.
Will have to look into that one, that's not supposed to be happen.

You don't immediately become fat when you get the Gluttonous trait, it just makes you get the fat trait quicker.

Oh I see, so there's a MTTH for it ?
Thanks for the clarification ;)

Hey there, loving all the new changes and artwork in the latest version of this mod. One friendly suggestion for the future- Just like how the low tier martial headgear changes from a nasal helm to a kettle hat at the year 1200 (using English culture as an example), there should be a similar change at the year 1300 or better yet 1350 where the kettle hat switches over to an open face bascinet. The bascinet should replace the previous low tier headgear for most or all of the Western European cultures, since this is the style of helmet that the majority of knightly Western Europeans would be wearing at this time. You'd still be able to discern a high tier fighter from a low tier one based on the hounskull visor that already appears on high tier headgear. The bascinet is one of the most iconic images of the late middle ages so it would be great to have a little bit more representation of them in the mod. Here is a good example of the appropriate look. https://imgur.com/a/VnwrqdX

Hello @Ese Khan , @sifsilver

What have you changed ''lately'' to the headgear? I can see Byzantine strategoi and tourmarches wearing exactly the same ones for example, so you can't really tell the difference between them and I have seen others too. Like Polish and French Dukes wearing crowns and kings wearing more simple headgear. Evidently, I haven't played for a long time so pardon my ignorance, but I think a recent change you made, gave them the ability to wear random or no headgear at all,for example Kings without crowns or crowns which change during savegames (weird I know).

EDIT:
I'm quite sure I have already reported this long time ago, but if you have the time to recheck it,
I would be grateful.

It's this weird headgear. Looking like hollow or something o_O

Cheers.
GfyODlu.jpg

What graphical mods are you using? I see Font and political map are diferent. And the color of ERE too.

Last edited:
Just a few custom tweaks. Not sure about the Font. I'll have to check ;)

Just a few custom tweaks. Not sure about the Font. I'll have to check ;)
I saw that you use the flat version of SWMH, and changed the color of the ERE (has a tutorial explaining how), only the fony I did not find, when to start the game and remember to tell me, I would appreciate it, it seems very good your set. Since you are a member of M&T, I believe that you have edited the ERE to have the same Byzantium colors in EU IV.

I saw that you use the flat version of SWMH, and changed the color of the ERE (has a tutorial explaining how), only the fony I did not find, when to start the game and remember to tell me, I would appreciate it, it seems very good your set. Since you are a member of M&T, I believe that you have edited the ERE to have the same Byzantium colors in EU IV.

I haven't touched EUIV for ages to be honest but yes I use the same colors for both of them. The Font is ARMapFont-Bullion, you can find it on STEAM.

Wow, is there a flat version of the SWMH map? :eek: Can somebody give me a link pls? ;)

Ιt's already in your HIP's map folder. It's called optional - flatmap.

I was blind then. Thank you :)
No problem. You'll have to re-adjust the statics though (landmarks) or disable them. In the map/statics/z_dlc063_cote_static.txt

I loved old Bulgarian portraits (before Holy Fury) so much, could you please consider the possibility of adding them back?
They were also nice in Bolghar => Bulgarian transition, because they shared some common similarities.

Last edited:
Hey, um, I've been editing some extra graphical cultures ever since Hydra6, and while I don't think they need to be implemented, I was just wondering if you wanted to give them a look-over; maybe y'all can use them in the base mod.

Edit: Missed some errors in the last version, fixed and reuploaded a better zip file.

Attachments

• Nix71782's CPRplus edits.zip
    164,4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hey, um, I've been editing some extra graphical cultures ever since Hydra6, and while I don't think they need to be implemented, I was just wondering if you wanted to give them a look-over; maybe y'all can use them in the base mod.
Highlights and screenshots would help! ;)

I loved old Bulgarian portraits (before Holy Fury) so much, could you please consider the possibility of adding them back?
They were also nice in Bolghar => Bulgarian transition, because they shared some common similarities.
Maybe I could make a Bulgarian portrait set.

One thing I noticed is that the mod seems to glitch with the new shia heresy in the update? Deleting the 00_religion file from it fixed the issue. I did take a look at both files and didn't see many differences apart from the inclusion of the new heresy in the newer patch.

Since CPR's file doesn't include it, it has no features or name when in the game and shows as "noreligion".

One thing I noticed is that the mod seems to glitch with the new shia heresy in the update? Deleting the 00_religion file from it fixed the issue. I did take a look at both files and didn't see many differences apart from the inclusion of the new heresy in the newer patch.

Since CPR's file doesn't include it, it has no features or name when in the game and shows as "noreligion".
Ah yes, that could totally happen if 00_religions.txt got updated. I didn't have time to update CPRplus this time around...