• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Arko are the any good tutorials on how to create your own COA patterns in gimp? My main roadblocks are dimensions and making everything Red, Blue and Green.
Use paint.net, it is much simpler and it does the job pretty well.

(I will need to find a good tutorial on that and with patterns.)
I can't write a full guide for this I am afraid.
You can try your luck with a thread in the modding forum. Feel free to ping me there if i can answer some specific points or questions ;)

Is there really anyone who likes the random CoA for pagan kingdoms? If i form Norway as norse in the 867 bookmark i'd much rather have the nice default CoA than some generic random one. There is nothing christian about these CoA so why not?

Thank you, I love your interface mod :) and I add vanilla great works interface with new button to your mod.:D

TgULbYY.jpg

5wJOovp.jpg

Thank you, I love your interface mod :) and I add vanilla great works interface with new button to your mod.:D

TgULbYY.jpg

5wJOovp.jpg
Thanks^^
Nice work, it is one the options for the compatch yes.

Arko - Would you mind it he posts the edited files so the impatient among us can use your interface with the new patch? It's a testament to your work that I can't play the game without it.
You could share the files no problem, but outside the public forums please.
The rough work is made on my side for the compatch (adds wonder buttons, no CTD when starting to build a wonder)
You can find it on github, 3.1 branch.
Use at your own risks.

The rough work is made on my side for the compatch (adds wonder buttons, no CTD when starting to build a wonder)
You can find it on github, 3.1 branch.
Use at your own risks.

I've tried deleting all ARKOpack files and downloading the 3.1 branch, and I've tried reinstalling HIP completely but every time I boot up the game after downloading the branch, there is no button for Great Wonders. Is there something I've missed?

Arko will you please rearange the Hospital's place a bit, when you have the time?
Cheers.
0sFNi3f.jpg

t
Arko will you please rearange the Hospital's place a bit, when you have the time?
Cheers.
0sFNi3f.jpg
there's either something wrong in your install, or the ugly mod your are using alongside is broken or incompatible.

there's either something wrong in your install, or the ugly mod you are using alongside is broken or incompatible.

hmm...nothing wrong with my install, I double checked. But maybe the holding pic submod isn't compatible. I'll remove it and report back.

EDIT:
Come on it's not that bad :cool:
I can't stand Vanilla holdings after so many years.

EDIT2:
Yeap, it's the Cultural Cities Remix. Damn, I never had issues with it before. I guess something was changed.

Thanks for your quick reply and clarification. You're always helpful :)

Last edited:
EDIT:
Come on it's not that bad :cool:
I can't stand Vanilla holdings after so many years.

Thanks for your quick reply and clarification. You're always helpful :)
photographies is really out of context for the game IMHO

you're welcome, I am trying to ;)

Since you are here, i can announce that we now have a bit more freedom about the province terrain picture, so we can have a proper use and moddability for it. So I'll include it ASAP (not exactly soon, but anytime i find time and inspiration for it ;) )

Last edited:
photographies is really out of context for the game IMHO

you're welcome, I am trying to ;)

Since you are here, i can announce that we now more have a bit more freedom about the province terrain picture, so we can have a proper use and moddability for it. So I'll include it ASAP (not exactly soon, but anytime i find time and inspiration for it ;) )

That's great. Can't wait for it. Thanks for letting us know :)