• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Problem being she was born in Germany and would have a German accent since she arrived in Seattle in her thirties, dying in 1903 in her forties.

Would she still have a accent after living 100 years in America speaking English?

Would she still have a accent after living 100 years in America speaking English?
I would say yes.

The stepfather of a friend married a girl in the US (he is Norwegian, she is American). He brought her to Norway. They spoke exclusively English. He obviously spoke extremely good English...but after 30 years he still had that "Norwegian twang" (for a lack of a better word).

There was a study about it, how it is so much easier for a child to learn languages (because the brain changes as you are growing up). While being Kindred sort of puts a different perspective on time than for a mortal, they would "suffer" from the same problems as the mortals. Of course, if you have a couple of extra centuries to practice, you may overcome it that way, who knows, hehe.

The models are just for the trailer. That are not ingame models. So I wouldn't put much weight into so little details yet.

UaLpJOK.jpg

The jewelry gives away the entire story, I tells you! :D

Yet the green woman (Lillian) has been sighted in an in-game screen.
aXMnLkT.jpg
As for the brooch, it seems Toreador are running wild in Seattle. :D

A nearly-full render of her can be seen below if people want a clearer image. Reveals nothing lore-wise, literally just the model in T-pose and in a properly-lighted position:

uXHmonN.jpg

FwEhrip.jpg

Unfortunately, as a WWE viewer, I can't see the above character without getting Lacey Evans' theme-tune stuck in my head.

7CJV8Ng.png

A nearly-full render of her can be seen below if people want a clearer image. Reveals nothing lore-wise, literally just the model in T-pose and in a properly-lighted position:

uXHmonN.jpg

FwEhrip.jpg

Unfortunately, as a WWE viewer, I can't see the above character without getting Lacey Evans' theme-tune stuck in my head.

7CJV8Ng.png
Seriously though, I really hope she can be aligned with because green is my favorite color and her outfit is just the best.

uXHmonN.jpg

FwEhrip.jpg

7CJV8Ng.png

Lacy Evans wears a hat, Lillian wears a fascinator, which is a type of hair clip (which went out of fashion in the 1930's, IIRC).

One of the things that interest me the most atm and I wanna hear more about is the flavored humans and how that'll effect the player, ie you get a bonus if you stick with drinking humans that are angry or horny or sad etc. The idea of meeting a vampire that seems particularly well-centered, even-keeled and just generally like a nice person but meanwhile that's because that vampire goes out of her way to only drink from people who are happy or content or thoughtful and it's actually the vampire who is always angry and kind of aggressive that takes the more moral stance (because maybe he only drinks from people who attack him or domestic abusers or something) tickles me.