• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the assistance Lady of Pain, I very much appreciate it! Not quite sure why they weren't showing up in the download for myself, I did try downloading it multiple times to see if maybe something had gone wrong but it didn't change anything.

Heya, new to this mod. The descriptions for society powers are messed up - as in, most of them are devspeak, "ec_council_power_tooltip_power_desc" and the like. Got no other mods on. You'll find this is pretty bad for a newcomer since now I have no clue what these things do.

So i had problem with religion button [under F9] and found an solution .

1. Before installing new version delete all older version files in /mod folder if you didn't not then
2. Delete all files with Elder Kings [EK001 Folder , EK01.mod etc...] in /mod folder
3. Install mod like on normall instalation

Posted an 0.2.3.5 update, which among other things, includes a new vassal title law (preventing vassals making titular kingdoms) and new bloodlines for the races of Akavir.

When I download the file I got a 0.2.3.4 version of the mods though.
Happenned yesterday some hours after the update here and still today.
For some reason the mod doesn't download via steam so I thought I'll just do it manually but it's still 0.2.3.4
I mean , I can play with it and all , but i got a friends that has the updates via the workshop and so I can't play with him on 0.2.3.5 because the workshop doesn't DL the mod for me no matter what I tried.

Nope, still considered a trait. Dragonborn...and then the dragonblooded trait for your descendants.
A good choice tbh, after all bloodlines of the same type stack, if all Dragonborn decenedants got a bloodline you could probably end up with characters having the blood of multiple dragonborns and the bonuses adding up to even more the Dragonborn trait gives.

A good choice tbh, after all bloodlines of the same type stack, if all Dragonborn decenedants got a bloodline you could probably end up with characters having the blood of multiple dragonborns and the bonuses adding up to even more the Dragonborn trait gives.

Yeah, that was an issue i saw with the Game of Thrones mod. There were multiple Azor Ahai bloodlines running around.