UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This doesn't work for syncing games owned by console players. The issue here is I have posted a if report and when I attempt to provide more information this forum tells me to sync my steam account. The steam account is synced.

Console forums don't require you to sync your games (as we have no such connection), only PC games do.

Like TinyWiking mentioned, we are aware that Owned Items aren't syncing as they should and we are working to fix it. This seems to be a bigger problem than we thought so we aren't 100% sure when this will be done but we hope to have it sorted by tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble!

Yes it's a bug, and no of course you won't lose any of your games! :) t's just an issue with a script! Don't worry, we're working hard on it!

Hearts of Iron IV and the first two expansions are showing for me, but the Man the Guns is not. I have the MtG expansion on Steam and I have been playing it. The Paradox forum is not letting me mark a bug report I submitted as resolved. I suspect it is because of this.

Hearts of Iron IV and the first two expansions are showing for me, but the Man the Guns is not. I have the MtG expansion on Steam and I have been playing it. The Paradox forum is not letting me mark a bug report I submitted as resolved. I suspect it is because of this.
Only base games affect forum access, expansions do not.

The ability to use the Resolved button is outside the registration system. @TinyWiking will need to look at this instance, I'm not sure what the overall policy is.

I got my account linked successfully but my owned items aren't syncing over. A support rep said it can be slow but sometimes making a first forums post helps, so this is that...
I'd say it worked. I see icons on the side of your post.

When I sync my account it does not give me EU4. I also cannot find the key on Steam anymore so now I can't connect it to my account.
If you have EUIV on Steam, then i guess you should file a ticket at support.paradoxplaza.com with all the pertaining information, and they'll sort you out.

When I click on "sync owned items" nothing happens on the screen.

I also still get an error message on another forum saying that i do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. So I don't think it's working.