• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 37min to deadline

Dedonus - 5 - reis91, brovahkiin, Avernite, Arkasas, Capibara
esemesas - 5 - Dedonus, alxeu, alynkio, aedan777, Claude LC
Yvanoff - 5 - beartjah, OrangeYoshi, Hax, Xarkan, Caillean
Arkasas - 2 - esemesas, Sleepyhead

not voted - 1 - Yvanoff

missed 2 votes - 1 - Claude LC

Dedonus 5
yvanoff 5
esemesas 5
Arkasas 2
Poor Hax, making a habit of being too late with his votecounts.

:(

What do you think about the TIE?

I personally oppose a tie, but I think esemesas is the best candidate, so I will not change my vote.

I have high hopes that someone else will break it. Esemesas, Sleepyhead, or Yvanoff all seem like good candidates.

edit: for breaking the tie, to be preciese.

Seems like I'm getting voted because of misunderstandings. Besides the misunderstanding with my response to Hax, I'm getting voted because I made a typo and wrote "villager" instead of "village." This is the second time I'm being run up and the first time, I was run up by the sorcerer.

Also, it seems weird that there is so much resistance to the Arkasas case. He made a throw-away vote on Day 1 and he too followed the Caillean bandwagon (the same case that has been used against me).

unvote esemesas
vote arkasas

En trippel TIE är kanske inte det bästa just nu, but it seems Dedonus has just broken it for us. Well, that's unfortunate. Deus non vult!

Official vote count, 37min to deadline

Dedonus - 5 - reis91, brovahkiin, Avernite, Arkasas, Capibara
esemesas - 5 - Dedonus, alxeu, alynkio, aedan777, Claude LC
Yvanoff - 5 - beartjah, OrangeYoshi, Hax, Xarkan, Caillean
Arkasas - 2 - esemesas, Sleepyhead

not voted - 1 - Yvanoff

missed 2 votes - 1 - Claude LC
Seems like I'm getting voted because of misunderstandings. Besides the misunderstanding with my response to Hax, I'm getting voted because I made a typo and wrote "villager" instead of "village." This is the second time I'm being run up and the first time, I was run up by the sorcerer.

Also, it seems weird that there is so much resistance to the Arkasas case. He made a throw-away vote on Day 1 and he too followed the Caillean bandwagon (the same case that has been used against me).

unvote esemesas
vote arkasas
Unvote Yvanoff
Vote esemesas

TIE!

esemesas 5
Dedonus 5
Yvanoff 4
Arkasas 3

unvote esemesas
vote arkasas
You either misunderstand or utterly misrepresent the case against you.

My primary reason is because you took the time to deliberately and openly hide behind someone else's "orders" (one of whose was the sorceror's, but never mind that eh?). Not 'I think you have a good point' but 'I vote this way because you ordered it, not my fault if it's wrong!'

What about a double TIE? :oops:

EDIT: It's just a TIE then I guess, not a double TIE.

God always wills a TIE. Have you not read of the ancient Israelite prophet Lemeard, who told the people that seers were bad and TIEs were good? Deus VINCULUM vult! Just as long as I'm not in it.

HDiPW.png