HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They already shown this 3D art. Not cool, no real teaser. I think release is still a bit away unless they are gonna put some of the new features into the release DD.

This is not the only 3D models that will be in the MtG and you know when they start showing these kind of stuff it means that they covered pretty much everything and there will be release date announcement soon. I expect DLC to release sometimes next month.

This is not the only 3D models that will be in the MtG and you know when they start showing these kind of stuff it means that they covered pretty much everything and there will be release date announcement soon. I expect DLC to release sometimes next month.
I know but for the teaser I had hoped for something new. Yes next month is realistic in my opinion.

it is a shame that there's a lot of models we don't see in the game because the most numerous type of brigades represents the entire division. Like if your marine division is made up of mostly marines with some amph support, you'll only see the marine model. I think most people also are just going to have amph armor support than do amph armor divisions.

Same with artillery. There are artillery and rocket artillery models but who builds divisions made up of mostly arty and rocket arty? People usually attach arty to support or 1-2 frontline arty, so you'll only see the regular infantry models.

IIRC, for past DLC's when we got here (new art & tunes) means they are into testing, balancing, tweaking things - *major* coding done - and a release date should be announced soon.
Or at least the date they expect to announce the release date.

it is a shame that there's a lot of models we don't see in the game because the most numerous type of brigades represents the entire division. Like if your marine division is made up of mostly marines with some amph support, you'll only see the marine model. I think most people also are just going to have amph armor support than do amph armor divisions.

Same with artillery. There are artillery and rocket artillery models but who builds divisions made up of mostly arty and rocket arty? People usually attach arty to support or 1-2 frontline arty, so you'll only see the regular infantry models.

Remember, you can change the model in the division designer. It's just your enemy who won't see the amph model then, but once you put some battalions in a division you change the division model manually in the division designer.

Since last DLC you can pick which 3D models are supposed to represent your units.

Hopefully we get to see some new French generals. :cool:

Have they said that these will be in the DLC?
I did not expect any content for France
Not DLC, no. They have added leaders for countries for free in patches before, so I am hoping they do this again.

Still wondering will there be any AI related DD before release.
Doesn't look like it. For some reason they don't seem to think people are that interested in the AI - we never hear much about it.