• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi. How stabl is the mod without the hotfix mentioned to arrive in the future? Can I play the game without any serious issues?

Hi,

I have some play with CHI (1940, Jan 15th as I speak), nothing special to say; only one bug causing a CTD so far, easy to avoid, just check here:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/critical-error.993969

Besides C.O.R.E. is an old and very polished mod, there won't be any problem. It's a great mod and a great addition to the excellent AoD.

can I still play this on the latest beta AOD?

I believe that this will not work… There are some important changes in the latest beta, so CORE will have to bring a new update that works with it... - BUT i did not try it...

How does one use this? I have more than one AoD install. Is it just a matter of putting it in the desired AoD directory and run?
It´s been quite a while since I´ve installed this, so I hope I don´t mix things up; I´ve made a copy of AoD vanilla and then applied the CORE-exe file to that copy: it´s self extracting, just asking where to put it. That should be all. If you want to, you can add the graphics pack (which I do recommand).

Regarding 1.11 compatibility: misc.txt, boostertext.csv and text.csv were easily amended but there seem to by quite a few graphics problems.

To the wise men of 1.11: are there any fundamental changes to the way gfx are handled in mod-dir in 1.11?