• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
- Added portrait_is_patrician trigger, usable only in portrait evaluation, it checks if the character is in a merchant republic and their employer patrician or has a republic government form.
- Added portrait_in_command trigger, usable only in portrait evaluation, it checks if the character is in command and leading any troops.
- Un-hardcoded the republic clothing, it now works as any other portrait does via the script.

- Added portrait_is_patrician trigger, usable only in portrait evaluation, it checks if the character is in a merchant republic and their employer patrician or has a republic government form.
- Added portrait_in_command trigger, usable only in portrait evaluation, it checks if the character is in command and leading any troops.
- Un-hardcoded the republic clothing, it now works as any other portrait does via the script.

Finally!

Wait, so a doge vassal and councillor to a feudal emperor would fail the portrait_is_patrician condition?

Wait, so a doge vassal and councillor to a feudal emperor would fail the portrait_is_patrician condition?
Hmmm shouldn't do, it is the same condition that was previously check for the hardcoded patrician check for their clothes, I just moved it into a scripted check, will verify and amend the trigger though with those test cases.

Tested it out and it works fine to give you the patrician clothes even if you as Venice for example swear fealty to the HRE or when appointed as a councillor. Just the joy of some of the naming conventions and internal functions, your employer is the owner of your home court (so it is still you owning your home court), your host is the owner of your current court. So in my example of Venice as a vassal of the HRE, Venice's employer is themselves but their host is the HRE.

- Added add_age = int effect, adds the given value to the age of the scoped character. Warning: messing with a character's age may have unintended side effects so use with caution.

- Added add_age = int effect, adds the given value to the age of the scoped character. Warning: messing with a character's age may have unintended side effects so use with caution.
Neat. Does it work at all with negative values? Or is it purely to increase the age and not to reduce it?

Also, thanks for the previpus clarification!

What happens when I add_age to a character who was born in the year 1?

Neat. Does it work at all with negative values? Or is it purely to increase the age and not to reduce it?

Also, thanks for the previpus clarification!
Works with negative values as well, but you will probably get some fucky behaviour if you try to go below zero or above the max. In fact I should probably add a safe-guard in the code for that.

- Added set_gender = male/female/opposite effect, sets the scoped character's gender to be male or female or the opposite of what they currently are. Warning: messing with a character's gender may have unintended side effects so use with caution.

- Added set_holy_site effect, sets the scoped title to be a holy site of the right hand side religion. Warning: this lets you have more than 5 holy sites which might cause weirdness, also adding holy sites to a religion but not its heresies will cause their icons to show up individually on other shared holy sites instead of being hidden like normal.
- Added remove_holy_site effect, removes the scoped title from being a holy site of the right hand side religion. Warning: this lets you have less than 5 holy sites which might cause weirdness, also removing holy sites from a religion but not its heresies will cause their icons to show up individually on other shared holy sites instead of being hidden like normal.
- Added set_holy_site_with_heresies effect, sets the scoped title to be a holy site of the right hand side religion and its heresies. Warning: this lets you have more than 5 holy sites which might cause weirdness.
- Added remove_holy_site_with_heresies effect, removes the scoped title from being a holy site of the right hand side religion and its heresies. Warning: this lets you have less than 5 holy sites which might cause weirdness.
- Added supply_limit trigger. Used in a province scope, it compares the supply in the province for a given character and their leader against a value. The leader defaults to the given character unless specified. eg: supply_limit = { for = scope <leader> = scope value > 10 }

Do the holy site commands take counties or baronies as their scope? What about other titles? Could I make e_hre a Catholic holy site, for example?

Do the holy site commands take counties or baronies as their scope? What about other titles? Could I make e_hre a Catholic holy site, for example?
You can do it in either a county or barony tier, you can't do it in anything higher as they do not have anything to do with holy sites ;)

You can do it in either a county or barony tier, you can't do it in anything higher as they do not have anything to do with holy sites ;)
For every little mechanic the devs open up for modding, there's ten modders clamouring that it hasn't been opened far enough :)

I have to say, all these new toys are effing sweet. At this point, I might almost be more excited about the new modding possibilities than the actual content of the dlc.

@blackninja9939 , whats up with the "revoke_allowed" in events decisions and cb's ? Validator always picks these up as issues, and not sure what they do?

@blackninja9939 , whats up with the "revoke_allowed" in events decisions and cb's ? Validator always picks these up as issues, and not sure what they do?
@tsf4 The validator is not always up to date. I would suggest using the error logs instead.