• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hRduFeQ.jpg

We know you have been waiting...
Get ready for the BATTLETECH Flashpoint Gameplay Reveal Stream!

Tune in to twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive on Thursday, 18:00 CEST / 9AM PT and get your glimpse of the first expansion for BATTLETECH!

As an Aussie, I doubt I will be able to watch this live......so when can I expect to see it on YouTube? ;)

Jordan, along with his hard working and talented teams, came up with BattleTech and Shadowrun. (He'd want me to say that.)
We aim to have it live on Youtube tomorrow! But you can also watch it on VOD.
Greetings! :bow:

Any chance today's FLASHPOINT Livestream might include a remote from HBS Headquarters and/or signal the pre-order phase of FLASHPOINT sales?

As ever, thank you for all you do for our game and the BATTLETECH Community. : )

Greetings! :bow:

Any chance today's FLASHPOINT Livestream might include a remote from HBS Headquarters and/or signal the pre-order phase of FLASHPOINT sales?

As ever, thank you for all you do for our game and the BATTLETECH Community. : )

Thanks for all the support Prussian!

We will have HBS with us on Stream today, yes!

We have nothing to communicate regarding pre-order just yet :)

Just a note... the Hatchetman appears to be modeled wrong
battletech_hatchetman_repaint_template_by_odanan-dcnyjxv.png

the Hatchet is attached at the wrist for better range and reach.

DorZH_GU0AULJsD.jpg

in the live stream it appears to be attached at the elbow. Not a great translation. (Otherwise it looks great)

I thought it was the Axeman with the detachable head for ejections, although it looks like the hatchetman also has that....did they do a different animation for a hatchetman eject?

Just a note... the Hatchetman appears to be modeled wrong
battletech_hatchetman_repaint_template_by_odanan-dcnyjxv.png

the Hatchet is attached at the wrist for better range and reach.

DorZH_GU0AULJsD.jpg

in the live stream it appears to be attached at the elbow. Not a great translation. (Otherwise it looks great)

It was concepted and modeled by the same person (Marco), so it's not wrong. We may have just released the wrong concept art.

It was concepted and modeled by the same person (Marco), so it's not wrong. We may have just released the wrong concept art.
I was contacted by Kiva. Apparently, when in use, it folds up and deploys. But since HCT's have tissue paper for armor and only crazy people *coughMithccough* deploy them in open field combat........we apparently never got to see it in action.

I thought it was the Axeman with the detachable head for ejections, although it looks like the hatchetman also has that....did they do a different animation for a hatchetman eject?
Hatchetman was the first mech with full head eject. Followed by Wolfhound then Axman. Since I think it got headshot by an AC20 in the llivestream we did not get to see if it does or doesn't