• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When I saw the threads was open to nomination, I was thinking about @General_BT.
So, of course, I think it's totally deserved !

Congrats ! :)

Many congrats, @General_BT , and excellent to see you back to writing and in full form! A most intriguing start and this is very well deserved!

Well done @General_BT very well deserved for such a cracking return to form

Congratulations @General_BT, I have not been around at the time of your previous works, but judging from a quick read of Dear Diary, by Helene Palialogos and the very hooking A New Round Table, it's good to see your pen and paper in AARland!:)

Sorry sorry sorry! September's a hard month when one works for an education department, monopolizing my time and fledgling writing skills for memos, reports, online articles and other such dreary stuff.

So, let me thank @El Pip for the (way too) kind words, and congratulate @General BT for a much-deserved distinction! :D

Thank you everyone! Like I mentioned in my thread, I was afraid after taking a long hiatus I had become a little rusty. I appreciate everyone's kind words!

I don't know if it is time yet, and I haven't fully started reading around AARland like I used to. However, I came across a WritAAR I think also deserves this award. Ætheling - An Anglo-Saxon CK2+ AAR, is a wonderful piece of writing that I've been enjoying the past few weeks. If I can pass on the award, I think it should go to Andrzej I for his wondering work!

Well done @Andrzej I ! From one fan of Eadgar the Ætheling to another, many congratulations! :)

Very many congratulations

Congratulations!

Well done @Andrzej I for a wonderfully written story, though now expired. Hopefully you will be starting a new one soon enough.

Congratulations!

First off, let me get business out of the way! It amuses me that @General_BT was the one to nominate me, his work on A New Round Table being one of the few AARs I am following. Fortunately, not the only one, however, though I may be quiet in whom I follow! With that, I would like to nominate @High King Peredain for Fox Among Eagles, a wonderful first excursion into the world of AAR writing and quite the captivating work on one of the more favored houses of all of Crusader Kings - the Hautevilles being one of the first I played back on CK1. For such excellent writing, I think it only suiting he be nominated WritAAR of the Week :)
I don't know if it is time yet, and I haven't fully started reading around AARland like I used to. However, I came across a WritAAR I think also deserves this award. Ætheling - An Anglo-Saxon CK2+ AAR, is a wonderful piece of writing that I've been enjoying the past few weeks. If I can pass on the award, I think it should go to Andrzej I for his wondering work!
Wow, what a pleasant surprise! And such kind words for such a drawn-out project Ætheling was! I'm very glad to hear it pleased :)
Well done @Andrzej I ! From one fan of Eadgar the Ætheling to another, many congratulations! :)
Thank you! And truly, the Ætheling was throne-worthy. Shame to those who stole his birthright! :p
Well done @Andrzej I for a wonderfully written story, though now expired. Hopefully you will be starting a new one soon enough.
Alas, Ætheling was destined to be brought to a close. Hard to continue a game from... jeez, three years ago, before Conclave even! I will miss it, much as I miss the world of Gesta Capetingorum. Tis always sad when RL interferes with such dreams, but such is the way things are!

As for starting another story, I have every intention. 'Soon', however, is subjective. I have some big plans in store, though I'm uncertain if to focus my efforts there or divide them and toss a little side-project out in the meantime...
Congratulations!
Very many congratulations
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Sincerely, thank you all. It means a lot to hear my work is appreciated :)

Last edited: