• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kamilzon

Recruit
Jul 15, 2018
Hey! could anyone help me with this editor. I would like to add Iceland, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan to the 1936 campaign.
I can not handle this editor somehow.
thank you in advance for your help.

Hey! could anyone help me with this editor. I would like to add Iceland, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan to the 1936 campaign.
I can not handle this editor somehow.
thank you in advance for your help.
I haven't touched the editor in a long, long, looooong time. Not even sure I have my HoI I disc any more to boot it and see what it looks like.

But it shouldn't be too bad, if you have some time experiment a bit and if you're still having trouble post some screenshots of the editor and we'll see if that knocks the rust off my brain.

I have a problem assigning provincial to countries. For example, I want Rejkiavik to be assigned to Iceland, but nothing happens. As I add in the editor Island or Georgia, they are but without provinces.

I have a problem assigning provincial to countries. For example, I want Rejkiavik to be assigned to Iceland, but nothing happens. As I add in the editor Island or Georgia, they are but without provinces.
Just to confirm we are talking about the GUI editor that came with HoI? Or are you editing it in a text pad?

I Edinting in GUI editor.
I believe when you have selected a nation in the editor, you need to manually add provinces, which you do by holding "ctrl" or "shift". There's also two modes, at least, one to add cores and one to add owned provinces.

If you have a chance, post a screenshot of the GUI so I can try to better remember.

cuvko.png

sqqesi.png

Jeez this is bringing back some ancient memories.

So, as far as I can remember, you want to stay on the nation tab, "Państwa", under the Terytorium sub-tab. There you should be able to add/subtract owned/controlled/cored provinces. The "Prowincje" tab is for editing the individual provinces.

Jeez this is bringing back some ancient memories.

So, as far as I can remember, you want to stay on the nation tab, "Państwa", under the Terytorium sub-tab. There you should be able to add/subtract owned/controlled/cored provinces. The "Prowincje" tab is for editing the individual provinces.

the problem is that if I add some provinces to, for example, Iceland, it does not save me and Iceland is in the script but without the province it is the same with other countries.