• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cyttorak001

Lt. General
26 Badges
Feb 22, 2018
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Play as one of your favorite mercenary companies from 3025!
All emblems were cross-checked with canon sources.

[Mod Edit: Unapproved link removed. Nexus Mods, Please consider a link to a site that is allowed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
On a second look there is one error, Northwind Highlanders. This is the actual 3025 emblem:

nothwind_highlanders_by_maxoconnor.jpg

I would like to see them but the Moderaor removed the link. Can you PM it too me?
Yeah, I don't get that. Most of the other mod threads are covered in links to GitHub and Nexus, so I don't see why they're being banned on my thread.
Here's most of the address, just put https:// in front of it: nexusmods.com/battletech/mods/194

I should also say that there's at least one more emblem I'm aware of that exists in 3025 that I didn't include: Lockhardt's Ironsides.
The emblem exists, but only in a crappy black and white version. I've tried coloring it myself but it never comes out looking very good:
Lockhardts_Ironsides.png

Yeah, I don't get that. Most of the other mod threads are covered in links to GitHub and Nexus, so I don't see why they're being banned on my thread.
Here's most of the address, just put https:// in front of it: nexusmods.com/battletech/mods/194

Thanks. That is some nice work compiling all those units.

I should also say that there's at least one more emblem I'm aware of that exists in 3025 that I didn't include: Lockhardt's Ironsides.
The emblem exists, but only in a crappy black and white version. I've tried coloring it myself but it never comes out looking very good:
View attachment 376319

Point of nerdiness, that symbol is the original Capellan Confederation flag. I always found it interesting how the Confederation has the most loyal and dedicated mercs, basicly house units in all but name.

View attachment 376319

How's this?

I didn't see anything on colors, so I went with a silvery backdrop (for the Ironsides) and a green field (for their long tern service to Liao) and then I did the reddish color for the planet and stripes (and purple for the other circle, because I liked it:p ) - hope that's acceptable.
LockHardt'sIronsides.png

How's this?

I didn't see anything on colors, so I went with a silvery backdrop (for the Ironsides) and a green field (for their long tern service to Liao) and then I did the reddish color for the planet and stripes (and purple for the other circle, because I liked it:p ) - hope that's acceptable.
View attachment 376582

Close enough, the original is a terra-looking planet on a red field.

Close enough, the original is a terra-looking planet on a red field.

So the white is red or the green is red?

And the planet is more blue/green?

LockHardt'sIronsides1.png

Great work, but I've made some alterations:

Per Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 7: "The [Capellan] crest, set off-center on a red circular field..."
Note that the accompanying picture depicts the crest with only 4 spokes, when it should have 5. This was represented in the description of the Dynasty Guard, p. 56:
Capella.jpg

The inner circle represents a starry sky.

Synthesizing these descriptions (and adding a 5th spoke), I come to this:
Lockhardts_Ironsides.jpg

Unless there are any objections, this is the version I'll add to the newest update. Thanks for your help!

And P.S.
There are only 5 other units I'm aware of that don't have ready-made graphics:
- Kingston Caballeros: very few descriptions in any sources, and no graphics or even descriptions of their logo I'm aware of.
- Longwood's Bluecoats:
Longwood's_Bluecoats.jpg

(another one not colored)
- Bannockburn's Bandits:
Bannockburns_bandits.jpg

(not colored)
- Harcourt's Destructors:
Hartcourtsdestructors.jpg

- Hudsenn's Red Devils: no graphic exists, but in FASA 1629: The Periphery, there is a description: "A grinning red devil surrounded with a gold wreath."

Those are all the canon 'Merc units I've been able to find for 3025. If you want to take a crack at coloring the graphics above, I'd be happy to include them in the next update. Just make sure that you can back up your color choices with canon sources.

Very nice :D

Here is my attempt as well ;)

LockHardt'sIronsides.png

Maybe @OathOfFealty can assist with the unit colors and such...