• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there any possibility that 1.05 (with 1.05.1) version going to be updated for the GOG.com version?
I really enjoy this game and looking forward to see this update come to GOG.com at last : )
Since 1.05.1 is still a beta and GOG doesn't accept beta patches, for the moment it is not possible.
Once out of beta, it will be updated on GOG too.
However, the current installer in this thread works with GOG.

Since 1.05.1 is still a beta and GOG doesn't accept beta patches, for the moment it is not possible.
Once out of beta, it will be updated on GOG too.
However, the current installer in this thread works with GOG.
Thanks for your information : ) I am happy to know that GOG will get the official update of 1.05 patch in the near future.

Hello, Before all forgive me if it's a dumb question. 1 year ago I installed DH and it's patch 1.05 with it's fix patch so I stopped playing for a while and so I uninstalled it. So few days ago I installed it again...and so I tried to install it's 1.05 patch again but it says: No compatible version of Darkest Hour found! Installed version: 1.05.1. So I tried to search remaining archives related to DH and deleted all of it, even my registry....and I still get the same problem...I don't know what to do I tried searching for some archives related to 1.05 but I didn't find any, maybe if there is someone must be hidden or I don't know, I really love those mods and I can't play because of this, can someone help me? please

Hello, Before all forgive me if it's a dumb question. 1 year ago I installed DH and it's patch 1.05 with it's fix patch so I stopped playing for a while and so I uninstalled it. So few days ago I installed it again...and so I tried to install it's 1.05 patch again but it says: No compatible version of Darkest Hour found! Installed version: 1.05.1. So I tried to search remaining archives related to DH and deleted all of it, even my registry....and I still get the same problem...I don't know what to do I tried searching for some archives related to 1.05 but I didn't find any, maybe if there is someone must be hidden or I don't know, I really love those mods and I can't play because of this, can someone help me? please

i have this problem one time but i fix it with backup window , if it doesnt work so that mean you need reinstall your window

If you're using Steam and you re-installed it, you are already at 1.05.1 by default, so no need to change anything. Just launch the game and check the number in the upper corner of the main screen.