• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whew. Just had a scare. Loaded up the game and the Load button was greyed out and clicking Continue did nothing. Luckily, rebooting worked.

Thanks to this thread. I'm backing up my save files now.

Save file locations.
Save Game Locations:

Steam -

WIN: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\USER_ID\ 637090\remote\C#\SGS#'

OSX: ‘/Users/"USER_ID"/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/"ACCOUNT_ID"/637090/remote/C#/SGS#’

GOG -

WIN: ‘C:\Users\USER_ID\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\Applications\50593543263669699\Storage\Shared\Files\C#\SGS#’

MAC: ‘~\Library\Application Support\GOG.com\Galaxy\Applications\50593543263669699\Storage\Shared\Files\C#\SGS#’

Everything Else

WIN: 'C:\Users\USER_ID\AppData\LocalLow\Harebrained Schemes\BattleTech\C#\SGS#'

MAC: ‘~\Library\Application Support\Harebrained Schemes\BattleTech\C#\SGS#'

Moved to News and Updates archive, Pinned and Threadmarked.

What? Why? This isn't news and updates.
Because it keeps getting buried in the main and only Dev news gets pinned there. This is the landing point for old posts in the main anyway.
Here I can find it again.

Please do not reply to yellow mod posts.
Pm only.

Thank you.

Is there any way to manage save games en-masse? I have a steam install and tried deleting a bunch from the main folder (listed above) but this didn't send a deletion request to steam. I save scum (don't judge!) and these five minute wait for a list of saves to appear, with another 3 - 4 minutes for it to actually load is crazy!

I tried going into the load menu to delete one by one and it took 4-5 minute per save to delete, and yes, my machine is way above the recommended spec.