EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pretty sure Johan, or anyone with even a hint of a fleet, would sneak up on me with a pillow and keep it on my mouth until I stop struggling.

Unless you have a plastic pillow case, just pretend to panic and stop struggling, because my brother and I tested this shit as kids, you can breath through almost any pillow lol

And here it is!
The very first issue of The Flying Dutchman:

Václav V of the House Poděbrady - now known as Václav the Illiterate for his lack of ability to sign treaties under pressure - is crying in his Royal Bedroom because the effort of the mighty Bohemian troops was not noticed even if they were crucial in the Swedish war and in sieging Paris to defend the Papal ally.

Václav V of the House Poděbrady - now known as Václav the Illiterate for his lack of ability to sign treaties under pressure - is crying in his Royal Bedroom because the effort of the mighty Bohemian troops was not noticed even if they were crucial in the Swedish war and in sieging Paris to defend the Papal ally.

Fear not! The Legions of Rome recognizes the bravery and valour of the Czech armies! If Rome can count on their support when the Dragon of the East descends upon Europe they shall be greatly rewarded.

Ah, Vaclav V, King of the North, mighty Bohemia will shine one day greater than the Star of Nan, but for now thou must bide thy time as a satellite. And who knowest? Maybe it will come that thy literacy and cunning shall be the brightest jewel upon thy crown!

You know, all things considered, this was a pretty awesome session from the "bringing the fight" POV (although another disappointing one for the "down with the kaiser" crowd). Session three was admittedly little dull; session four kept me on the edge of my seat. What a truly epic war! Blood in the thunderdome, Blood in the North, Blood upon the Rhine, bleeding everywhere! Gotta hand it to the west: a million casualties ain't nothing to sniff at (How long did that war end up being, incidentally? It seemed like it went on forever.) But still, it's generally a little better to not have to fight those sort of wars in the first place. :)

in sieging Paris to defend the Papal ally.
That's a monument of history being rewritten by the victors right there :p

Rest assured everybody will notice you better when you are Prussia :D

In principle, thunderdoming it out in India is probably not a good idea right now. It's probably better for the Asians to all accept underpriced tributary status and ally each other + Khmer, Japan, Transoxiana and Pasai. For safety reason, Gujarat (being the weakest) might also choose to become a march of Ming - saving a diplo slot for everyone else. Mike could get back a fair few of his cores that way. Obviously, fighting will resume in earnest once the Ottomans are pushed back to Anatolia. At the moment, actively striking might well need support (certainly non-interference) from the western nations. Extending protection to Sweden, Mamluks, Multan and Transoxiana is possibly the first priority.

I don't really mind so-called hug-boxes, as long as they are stop-the-leader coalitions I see them as purely positive and preferable to petty infighting. If top powers band together on the other hand against weaker players... (shudders)

There is no possible scenario in which thunderdoming it out in India is the wrong approach to a problem.

*Fondly remembering the Indian Thunderdome in the last Dev MP*

Damn that was a fun war.