EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
backstab.jpg

Update on diplomacy being done today. @KaiserJohan is screaming from the top of his lungs that he is powerless, defenseless and irrelevant. "Oh woe be me!" laments the Emperor of HALF OF EUROPE. Everyone else shakes their head.

Actual argument: "Yes it's a lot of development but but so much autonomy as well! It's so horrible to be me!"
Poor, poor Kaiser!

I think you other devs should help him by taking every unstated province he owns. So he has not to suffer any longer under this horrible situation ... ;)

It's called Europe, you started there. ;)

Lol, I guess I'd have to learn programming and get a job at Paradox to throw that amount of sass around. I am not looking forward to everyone ganging up on Kaizer, how are you supposed to end up 1 and 2 if you kill each other now? For 5k? makes no sense.

:eek: Groogy don't fall for it! It's a trap! Not all follow the power of role-play as you do.

StarNan will keep his word, take your ducats and rival Kaiser Johan, but what will this really accomplish? Prevent them from formally allying, I suppose, and little else. StarNan will then just annul the rivalry 10 years later and laugh all the way to his (Austrian) banks.

Even if he doesn't, even as the Kaiser's rival, he can still declare a separate war to knock out the Western Coalition should they overcommit against Byzantium. And being rivals does not oblige StarNan to ever lift a finger against the Kaiser so long as they have an understanding (mediated through Hungary no doubt). The Eastern and Western Emperors will take your hard-earned ducats and use them to fund their war machines. The twin headed eagle is on the hunt once more, don't fall for its schemes!

I think I personally would rather take my chances on Mars when the BARBARIANS start closing in on me. Just gotta remember to pack my Fuel Generators and Moisture Vaporizers :D

I like this new diplomatic strategy: claim you're weak (even though you own half of Europe) while simultaneously insulting the other players! That'll keep 'em off your back! In no way will this cause anyone to want to ally against you.

I like this new diplomatic strategy: claim you're weak (even though you own half of Europe) while simultaneously insulting the other players! That'll keep 'em off your back! In no way will this cause anyone to want to ally against you.

The battle lines are drawn already; if I'm going down I'm unleashing a few volleys of the Banter Cannon along the way! :D

Also Groogy did not reveal the reason behind my sudden despair and anguish but tune in later today and find out... ;)

Well, then u actually need to make moves, not just follow them next devclash
If there is one person who hasn't been content with following others and making their own moves in this DEV clash, it's Bratyn.

If there is one person who hasn't been content with following others and making their own moves in this DEV clash, it's Bratyn.

Agree! Credit where credit is due!

(Still filthy barbarian of course... :cool:)

mingdragonhai.jpg

(Illustration by Julia Allum)

For over 1,658 years, trade has flown along the Silk Way, from the lands of Cipan-guo across the waters of Jīng hǎi to the city of Lumi in the far west.

Though there have always been troubles in the lands to the west, the trade has always flown, now though, it is under threat. As the Celestial Emperor, Wàn Suì Yé, rule supremes in our own lands, we must ensure that those around us also understand the need for stability and prosperity. The trade along the Silk Way has given marvelous goods to our neighbors in the west, and in return has given us wealth and knowledge. For us to prosper, the trade must continue to flow.

It is with this, that we cast our eyes to the west, we must secure the Silk Way, we must keep it open and protect those that travel along it.

Our journey has but just begun, but we march forward, towards the city of Lumi.

General Youhua Yu
By authority of Wàn Suì Yé

View attachment 351586
(Illustration by Julia Allum)

For over 1,658 years, trade has flown along the Silk Way, from the lands of Cipan-guo across the waters of Jīng hǎi to the city of Lumi in the far west.

Though there have always been troubles in the lands to the west, the trade has always flown, now though, it is under threat. As the Celestial Emperor, Wàn Suì Yé, rule supremes in our own lands, we must ensure that those around us also understand the need for stability and prosperity. The trade along the Silk Way has given marvelous goods to our neighbors in the west, and in return has given us wealth and knowledge. For us to prosper, the trade must continue to flow.

It is with this, that we cast our eyes to the west, we must secure the Silk Way, we must keep it open and protect those that travel along it.

Our journey has but just begun, but we march forward, towards the city of Lumi.

General Youhua Yu
By authority of Wàn Suì Yé

Yay, @Dnote playing as Ming!!!
Think of all the provinces he'll be able to sell to the Westerners as soon as they arrive :D:D:D
Especially the more persuasive ones *cough* @Johan *cough* :p