EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So time to nerf Ottoman ideas I guess....
How about making a nation with Ottoman ideas but not Ottoman government get continuous Janissary disaster without any way to stop it?

26z7nb.jpg

26z7nb

I proclaim myself King of the North, Protector of the Germans and Herald of the Holy Roman Emperor.

ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE NORTH.

Hold it, Hold it.

..Am I the wildlings or the Night King?

And where do I get my giants, alt. my ice dragon?

Kazan has faced the Swedes in battle and can attest to their superior claim to the title of "King of the North".

Well, it's cold there. There's sea between my North and his North. It's like alternative North. The mighty King of Bohemia do not have that many reasons to go there and get a cold.

Hold it, Hold it.

..Am I the wildlings or the Night King?

And where do I get my giants, alt. my ice dragon?

You can be the King of the Even Norther, as long as you don't mess with the souther North or with the Holy Roman Empire.

"King Beyond The Northern March" I think is the name your are looking for @Duplo

I realize that the reason the attacks would not stop is to disallow KJ to core his conquered Kazani-land but still I find the classic Asterix and Cleopatra strip somewhat appropriate for the poor Kazani troops.

byz.png

The dev clash so far has had me thinking of some MtG flavour quotes, so decided to get a bit creative:

He wished for a weapon, but not for the skill to wield it

Brandenburg Wish.png

He wished for Gold, but not for the strength to carry it

Venice Wish.png

He wished for power, but not the longevity to abuse it

Denmark Wish.png

Has your peaceful nature led you on a crusade?

Byzantine Crusade.png

Hatred outlives the hateful
Refusing to say die, Morocco plots his revenge from his new jungle home

Morocco Revenge.png

And one non Mtg one:
How the winged hussar finally earned his wings

Lithuania Mourning.png

So time to nerf Ottoman ideas I guess....
How about making a nation with Ottoman ideas but not Ottoman government get continuous Janissary disaster without any way to stop it?
what you get those even if you do'nt have any active janissaries?

someone explains me how ottomans tagswitched to georgia and 1 month later to byzantium without any vassals realease and stuff ?
0. Switched to Orthodox by getting them to revolt next to their mothballed capital
1. Conquered Georgia
2. Stated a lot of Georgian land
3. Destated a lot of Turkish land, so that over 50% was Georgian, swapped culture
4. Formed Georgia
5. Destated a lot of Georgian land and stated a lot of Greek land, so that over 50% was Greek. Swapped culture
6. Formed Byzantium

0. Switched to Orthodox by getting them to revolt next to their mothballed capital
1. Conquered Georgia
2. Stated a lot of Georgian land
3. Destated a lot of Turkish land, so that over 50% was Georgian, swapped culture
4. Formed Georgia
5. Destated a lot of Georgian land and stated a lot of Greek land, so that over 50% was Greek. Swapped culture
6. Formed Byzantium

ohh it works with stating thanks xD