• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My Problem is, i did try to Redeem my Valhall-Code on the Redeem-Side. But it says the Code is already used. I dont know where to find a "new One" on Backerkit. Why is my Code "used"? I had used it for the old Forum, yes, but i cant Register it here!

I need some help please!

Hello,

My Problem is, i did try to Redeem my Valhall-Code on the Redeem-Side. But it says the Code is already used. I dont know where to find a "new One" on Backerkit. Why is my Code "used"? I had used it for the old Forum, yes, but i cant Register it here!

I need some help please!

It sounds like your best bet would be to email HBS Support at info@hbs-studios.com . I would let them know exactly the issue you are having, and they should be able to help you out.

Hello,

I need some help please!

It isn't the Valhalla code you need to input, there is another code (likely near the bottom of the BackerKit page) which will be called something like PDX Forum XXXX. Input that code, it will probably still give an error message but after a while your badges should appear and you will have access to the avatars.

Wow...

I wasnt on the old forums alot posting, but I would read the threads that interested me...but this...this is terrible...

Seriously, just wow...

Welcome.
Yes, many suffer Transit Disorientation Syndrome when they first jump over. It's a little different here, but trust me it's a lot more reliable, and I can access this forum on my mobile and iPad unlike the old one.
There are pros and cons to both sites that can be argued over until the cows come home (or should that be Quads?); but at the end of the day our old home was broken, so this is our home now.

Hello,

I need some help please!
Just as was mentioned above. In your Backer Account's Digital Download screen you'll find a "PDX Forum" code:

Digital Downloads.png

Figured I'd say hi up here now that my account has synced.

I uh... Apparently own more products by paradox then the forum can display. I may have a problem.

Super glad I backed this back in the heady days of KS. Kinda wish I kicked in for more but still happy it's almost here.

Okay. You where right! -> Sure enough i did try that PDX-Forum Code. I`am not that "stupid", even English is not my Mothertongue (no offense, just saying). The new Code i get was also: The code you entered has already been used: but it did work, as you said!

So thank you to the Forum and to HBS ;)

Greetings Chris

I really don't like the look of this forum, it's being impossible to change the avatar although I was a Valhalla backer and I've redeemed the code. If the game key code works as well as this code, I foresee having to purchase the game again on launch day if I want to play, like last week happened with the disaster of Surviving Mars, which was available earlier on consoles than for PCs. Will Paradox Plaza users have access to game before kickstarter backer which suffer steam?

Last edited:
I really don't like the look of this forum, it's being impossible to change the avatar although I was a Valhalla backer and I've redeemed the code. If the game key code works as well as this code, I foresee having to purchase the game again on launch day if I want to play, like last week happened with the disaster of Surviving Mars, which was available earlier on consoles than for PCs. Will Paradox Plaza users have access to game before kickstarter backer which suffer steam?
Ok, I didn't see this message before responding to your other one (watching the live stream at same time). If you have put in the code from your BackerKit (the one near the bottom labelled PDX Forum Valhalla - not to be condescending but many before you did not see that code) what you need to do is
1) click on your forum name in the top right next to the message icon
2) select owned items
3) there should be button to synch owned items
After that it can take a while (those that did this process when the codes were first released were competing for resources so it took a loooong time in some cases) but it will grant your badges and avatars eventually.
I had no problems with mine, except that I got missed off when the keys were distributed so had to email for one.
I hope this helps you but if not drop HBS a line.
And Welcome over :)

Ok, I didn't see this message before responding to your other one (watching the live stream at same time). If you have put in the code from your BackerKit (the one near the bottom labelled PDX Forum Valhalla - not to be condescending but many before you did not see that code) what you need to do is
1) click on your forum name in the top right next to the message icon
2) select owned items
3) there should be button to synch owned items
After that it can take a while (those that did this process when the codes were first released were competing for resources so it took a loooong time in some cases) but it will grant your badges and avatars eventually.
I had no problems with mine, except that I got missed off when the keys were distributed so had to email for one.
I hope this helps you but if not drop HBS a line.
And Welcome over :)

I already did, sadly I got an "Code already in use Error", which it is showing even when I enter to page again. It seem that the page and Safari are not good friends :(

Also, when I say that I cannot change the avatar, it is literally that I cannot change it, in safari the popup is not fully shown, so the save button is hidden, so it is impossible to chose an Avatar, so a terrible forum for the moment:

https://imgur.com/DNtIq4h
What if you use the Avatar Selection pull-down and choose BATTLETECH, the "Get Avatars." There are few BATTLETECH Avatars at the moment. Might that not raise the selection button high enough to use?

I already did, sadly I got an "Code already in use Error", which it is showing even when I enter to page again. It seem that the page and Safari are not good friends :(
It seems that message always appears - it did for me.
Try syncing your owned items list as I described above. Then it should kick in after a few minutes.
Can't comment on safari, never use it. I'm using my iPad right now but I'm still doing it through Chrome.

As usual, smoke and mirrors. Thx HBS....
Our forums here do take some getting used to, but they are a perk of having Paradox publish our game. And it removes a financial burden from HBS, while increasing convenience and forum tools available to forum-goers, if it is a bit lacking on Avatar selection compared to our old digs.

Plus there are some truly excellent advantages here, courtesy of Paradox: /foru...attletechs-new-forum-functionalities.1076162/

And welcome to our forum and community!

A selection of community, HBS and Paradox links and resources are available from my signature block below.

I hope you come to enjoy your time here with us. :bow:

Thanks to all to your help, I've finally been able to sync my items after 24 of wait, its true that using the Paradox forums has some advantages for HBS, and if that means that we will get sooner more classic mechs I'm happy to suffer the BBS look of the forum ;)

Backer Forum Badge activation FAQ
Adding a Threadmark for the Backer Badge FAQ;

Check your Backerkit link, you have a Pdx backer badge/forum avatar code there that you can enter here.

Click on the black paradox tab at the top right to go to your profile. Add the code there.

redeemcode.PNG

It might not sync immediately.

You can then;
Check that you entered the correct Pdx badge code.
Log out of this site completely, and then log back in.
Make sure to link your Steam Account with your PDX account too while here.

Also then try to go to the top right, mouse over your name and click "owned items" then sync
index.php

Unfortunately it apparently goes slow for some people. Sorry if none of that immediately helped but it may take a few days to filter down to your account.

That's it.

Profit!

Last edited:
Thanks to all to your help, I've finally been able to sync my items after 24 of wait, its true that using the Paradox forums has some advantages for HBS, and if that means that we will get sooner more classic mechs I'm happy to suffer the BBS look of the forum ;)
I'm glad it all sorted out in the end :)

@Havamal thanks for the threadmark, it's a hassle trying to find information buried in long threads and a chore having to write it all out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.