EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will be interesting to see a Dev clash where KJ doesnt start (or start close to a fairly easily formed) OP nation. Think he's a excellent player but he may have burnt a few too many bridges in his first 1 and a bit clashes already to get people on his side.

Sorry Bratyn, but you murdered MikeSC and it's hard to sympathize with someone who so thoroughly destroyed a player in session 1. You organized a gank of Muscovy in session #1 and it succeeded, you organized a coalition against Byzantium in #2 and it failed. I don't know if there's much more to say beyond that: It seems like you made the mistake of attacking MikeSC instead of the real power behind Team Johan last game, and you're being punished for your mistake and nothing else.

Indeed, you should hang together, or you must assuredly will hang separately. ;)

To be fair, it was me that organized the coalition against Muscovy. Bratyn joined the MP at the last minute and I invited him to join the already existing coalition of myself Sweden, Lithuania, and Poland.

And in my opinion, Bratyn leading the coalition against Byzantium, regardless of its disappointing outcome, was a heroic and much needed effort.

To be fair, it was me that organized the coalition against Muscovy. Bratyn joined the MP at the last minute and I invited him to join the already existing coalition of myself Sweden, Lithuania, and Poland.

And in my opinion, Bratyn leading the coalition against Byzantium, regardless of its disappointing outcome, was a heroic and much needed effort.

Justified perhaps... but heroic? Perhaps the viewers would like to know how your coalition tried to bully out both Sweden and Hungary and even threatened Hungary with a full separate peace if be did not abandon me to my fate - as if 10v2 wasnt enough?
Or how Bratyn threatened me to abandon Sweden to its lonesome fate? Or the hugbox on Muscovy, Burgundy, Aragon...

Ignoble and disdainful. You've sown the wind - TIME TO REAP THE BYZANTINE WHIRLWIND!

There won't be another coalition. Unholy alliance wasted whole one session. TIP number one for Holland, you should pay up coalition for money instantly as they declere and not drag allies in meaningless war. Western powers are weaker now then central powers. I think Austria will fight France next session and feed Pope. Again big mistake for letting Austria eat mountains in another dev clash. Kaiser is free to fight his enemies, first Kazan, then Mam, and QQ. Eeasy 300 dev in one session. Perhapas MUS as a march.

It does last time I checked. Used to work with culture in provinces too, but I think this one got fixed.

You were roleplaying historical English impact in continental wars then? What a brilliant idea to advertise for a British immersion pack!

You were roleplaying historical English impact in continental wars then? What a brilliant idea to advertise for a British immersion pack!
Life would be better if everyone could just pretend we're actually in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Given the AI settings I was operating under, I don't think it makes much sense to count England ;)
No English soldier has ever been east of the HRE.

Thank you for not doing what you should have done Meneth, I would nominate you for whatever the equivalent of the Lady Bing award is in your office...it's an NHL award for the most gentlemanly player of the year.