UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Try again, you've got it on your account as well as the icon for it.

Try again, you've got it on your account as well as the icon for it.

Thanks but sadly i still don't have acess, i was using firefox and just now tried it on a fresh installation of google chrome with no addons.

Not entirely sure whats going on.

EDIT: now i just gained acess for some odd random reason, it still says i need to link my account to steam but i can see the multiplayer and modding forums

It says i need to sync my games when i already did it...

"It" ?
Where what ?

As the icons show up below your avatar and you get a 72 i suppose you don't have an issue or not anymore.

I can't accuse the mod forums
I assume you mean 'access'. You should be able to get to them for any of those games you have icons for, under your name here.

Which specific one or ones can you not get to?

"The VIC2 FAQ forum has a number of useful threads such as a manual, strategy guide, tech guide, MP guide and so on."
Thanks AndrewT . I looked in the Victoria 2 > FAQ subforum , but there it says :
"There are no threads to display."

but there it says :
"There are no threads to display."

At centre click on Thread Display Options, then on the right on Set Options.
Then the page should reload and show the old threads.

All older threads than a year that had disappeared before should show up,
assuming that "Threads with last post from:" is set to "Forever".
Known forum issue.

Regarding your case i recommend to also check out the official Wiki for Vic2:
https://vic2.paradoxwikis.com/Victoria_2_Wiki

Last edited:
I am clicking the "sync owned items" button and all it does is refresh the page, any solutions?
Did you first connect your Steam account to your Paradox account ?

If yes, be patient, it can take a whiler to acutally synch.

If stiull doesn't work, file a report at paradox.zendesk.com

Hello all! :D

Not sure if this is the right place for this...

I had a lot of Paradox games over the years on CD & DVD. Humble Bundle had the awesome Paradox Bundle on sale & since I've been using Steam for the past couple years, decided to grab it. I wanted to play some old faves again & a couple new ones.

Anyway, my Question:

I set up my Paradox accounts (Paradox Plaza & Forums) & linked my Steam account.
I synced my games fine on the Forum (16 games),
(forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?account/owneditems)

But the only game that shows up on the Plaza,
(accounts.paradoxplaza.com/games)
is Stellaris. Is that how it works? Or is there a way so that all my games show up on both?

It's not a big deal. Just curious & I like consistency. ;)
Thanks in advance!:)

...Anyway, my Question:

I set up my Paradox accounts (Paradox Plaza & Forums) & linked my Steam account.
I synced my games fine on the Forum (16 games),
(forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?account/owneditems)

That's the one that matters for access to subforums and all that, so you seem to be good there.

But the only game that shows up on the Plaza,
(accounts.paradoxplaza.com/games)
is Stellaris. Is that how it works? Or is there a way so that all my games show up on both?

To quote a post from the 6th of january.
All Steam games should show in My Games, but that page has some problems at the moment.
Not sure if still true.

@AndrewT
@TinyWiking

should know.

Ahh... I see. :) Well, as I said, it's really no big deal. Just wanted to check I hadn't messed something up. ;)

Been playing Mejasty 2 Complete again for the first time in years! Good thing I remembered the DLC *bug* & grabbed the fix off these forums.

Thank's for the heads up Aardvark Bellay. I appreciate it. :D