[Mod] More AI Personalities - Tons of various new personalities for AI Empires!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VERSION 1.6.0 is up, download on steam here!

Minor update up, this is just to update to vanilla patch 1.9 really.

Manual upload available in first post as always.

Changelog:
  • Officially updated to vanilla patch 1.9
  • Elitist Snobs now have an opinion bonus if you both have the Aristocratic Elite civics, and/or if you both have Imperial Authority

Having a glitch where any civ that has one of the personalities added by this mod has a black screen where the room should be in the diplomacy menu,

Are you using any mods that add in new background rooms? That would be the most likely cause.

Are you interested in any suggestions or perhaps collaboration right now? I myself want to add a few personalities, but I have about 6 or so ideas depending on how it pans out. So i feel that maybe I better off piggybacking on you.

Are you interested in any suggestions or perhaps collaboration right now? I myself want to add a few personalities, but I have about 6 or so ideas depending on how it pans out. So i feel that maybe I better off piggybacking on you.

I'm happy to take suggestions, no guarantee if I'll ever get to do them though.

Nope. I find that most of them clash with the aesthetic of the game.

Mods that modify background rooms somehow would count. Are there any other mods you are using?

VERSION 2.0.0 is up, download on steam here!

New update up for Patch 2.0/Cherryh. Because of the massive changes to Patch 2.0, I’ve also decided to have this update be MAP 2.0 as well. As I tried to get this compatible as quickly as I could, I may have missed something in my haste. If you notice any bugs or issues, please feel free to give me a heads up.

I will have another update out hopefully this weekend to address any problems, and add in a new personality or two.

Changelog:

• Updated to Patch 2.0/Cherryh
  • Barbaric Despoilers now is an alternate prerequisite for the following personalities: Savage Raiders, Plunderers of Knowledge, Enterprising Corsairs, Slave Soldiers
  • Traditional trait now is an alternate prerequisite for the following personalities: Warrior Mystics, Sadistic Loremasters, Proud Nationalists
  • Quarrelsome trait now is an alternate prerequisite for the following personalities: Savage Raiders, Total Nutcases
  • Traditional trait now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Patronizing Colonizers, Defenders of the Faith, Splendid Isolationists, Insecure Imitators, Quiet Cultists, Elitist Snobs, Cultivated Scholar-Gentry, Middle Kingdom, Haughty Supremacists, Reclusive Hermits
  • Quarrelsome trait now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Savage Raiders, Enterprising Corsairs
  • Traditional trait now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Princes of Madness, Unfathomable Artificers
  • Quarrelsome trait now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Nonaligned Preservationists, Melodious Composers, Hopeless Pessimists, Inspired Dreamers, Quiet cultists, Reclusive Hermits
  • Barbaric Despoilers increases the chances of Flowers of War appearing
  • Carefree Hippies will never appear with Quarrelsome or Traditional trait
  • Hedonistic Visionaries will never appear with Traditional trait
  • Adventure Seekers will never appear with Traditional trait
  • Lazy Managers will never appear with Quarrelsome trait
  • Naive Appeasers will never appear with Quarrelsome trait
  • Guerilla Fighters will never appear with the Barbaric Despoilers civic
  • Aspiring Precursors will never appear with the Barbaric Despoilers civic
  • Surgeons of Beauty will never appear with the Barbaric Despoilers civic
  • Lazy Managers will never appear with the Barbaric Despoilers civic
  • Middle Kingdom will never appear with the Barbaric Despoilers civic
  • Added decadent behavior to personalities that have a decent chance of being spawned with decadent trait
  • Fixed some personalities having slaver or purger behaviors when they shouldn’t have
  • Fixed some personalities not having some behaviors available to vanilla personalities

Great mod cybrxkhan, thanks for all the work you put into this. I hate to be a bother, but is there any chance you could provide version 1.6 for download to be used by those of us that will be staying with Stellaris 1.9.1? I forgot to backup before the update, so my bad there. Either way, thanks for the work you put in.

Great mod cybrxkhan, thanks for all the work you put into this. I hate to be a bother, but is there any chance you could provide version 1.6 for download to be used by those of us that will be staying with Stellaris 1.9.1? I forgot to backup before the update, so my bad there. Either way, thanks for the work you put in.

Sorry for the late response but see if this file works.

Attachments

• MAP 1.6.0.rar
    708,9 KB · Views: 9

Update is finally up for 2.1/Niven. Thank you so much for everyone’s patience. Although I’ve been very busy these past few months, and haven’t been in much a mood for Stellaris, your continued support means a lot to me so I will still try to maintain my mods as necessary. Anyways, not really much in the way of new content, but please enjoy as always and thank you again.

Changelog:

• Updated to Patch 2.1/Niven
  • Added claims_modifier values for every personality
  • Fixed a few typos

Mod is now updated to Le Guin/Megacorp. I don't update this mod as much as I used to, but this time I’ve included two new personalities: 1) Xenial Merrymakers are the wackier personality who will help get you immersed in the holiday season spirit; 2) Valiant Heroes, a more serious personality, inspired by the First World War. Please enjoy and do tell me if there’s any issues with the compatibility for Le Guin!

Manual upload available in first post as always if you want to use that.

Changelog:

• Added two new personalities: Valiant Hearts, Xenial Merrymakers
  • Lazy Managers and Slave Traders will now appear as personalities for Corporations only if you have the Megacorp DLC
  • Unfathomable Artificers now are less likely to accept non-aggression pacts
  • The following personalities now prefer strike craft: Savage Raiders, Guerilla Fighters, Civilized Nomads, Enterprising Corsairs
  • Increased the chances Slave Soldiers, Enterprising Corsairs, and Slave Traders can appear
  • Ingenious is now an alternate prerequisite for the following personalities: Plunderers of Knowledge, Storytelling Aficionados, Studious Builders, Surgeons of Beauty, Unfathomable Artificers
  • Ingenious will now prevent the following personalities from appearing: Hopeless Pessimists, Lazy Managers
  • Ingenious now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Adventure Seekers, Aspiring Precursors, Cultivated Scholar-Gentry, Experts in Xenocide, Hedonistic Visionaries, Inspired Dreamers, Princes of Madness, Sadistic Loremasters
  • Ingenious now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Defenders of the Faith, Naive Appeasers, Quiet Cultists
  • Byzantine Bureaucracy is now an alternate prerequisite for the following personalities: Cosmopolitan Imperials, Cultivated Scholar-Gentry, Efficient Bureaucrats (duh), Experts in Xenocide
  • Byzantine Bureaucracy will now prevent the following personalities from appearing: Carefree Hippies, Guerilla Fighters
  • Byzantine Bureaucracy now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Efficient Bureaucrats (duh), Insecure Imitators, Insidious Opportunists, Middle Kingdom, Sublime Porte, Totalitarian Patriots
  • Byzantine Bureaucracy now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Hedonistic Visionaries, Inspired Dreamers, Warrior Mystics
  • Merchant Guilds is now an alternate prerequisite for the following personalities: Cosmopolitan Imperials, Experts in Xenocide, Insidious Opportunists, Patronizing Colonizers
  • Merchant Guilds will now prevent the following personalities from appearing: Carefree Hippies, Quiet Cultists, Reclusive Hermits, Warrior Mystics
  • Merchant Guilds now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Connoisseurs of Food, Efficient Bureaucrats, Enterprising Corsairs, Hedonistic Visionaries, Surgeons of Beauty
  • Merchant Guilds now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Benign Spirits, Cultivated Scholar-Gentry, Middle Kingdom, Slave Traders, Unfathomable Artificers
  • Shared Burdens is now an alternate prerequisite for the following personalities: Carefree Hippies, Quiet Cultists, Reclusive Hermits, Totalitarian Patriots
  • Shared Burdens will now prevent the following personalities from appearing: Cosmopolitan Imperials, Elitist Snobs, Experts in Xenocide, Lazy Managers, Middle Kingdom, Sublime Porte, Surgeons of Beauty
  • Shared Burdens now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Benign Spirits, Carefree Hippies, Guerilla Fighters, Inspired Dreamers, Outcast Pariahs, Totalitarian Patriots, Warrior Mystics
  • Shared Burdens now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Generous Philanthropists, Hopeless Pessimists, Sadistic Loremasters, Splendid Isolationists
  • Post-Apocalyptic now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Bringers of Paradise, Dwellers in the Ephemeral, Hopeless Pessimists, Outcast Pariahs Trapped in a Machine, Unfathomable Artificers
  • Post-Apocalyptic now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Aspiring Precursors, Benign Spirits, Carefree Hippies, Cosmopolitan Imperials, Haughty Supremacists, Middle Kingdom, Patronizing Colonizers, Sublime Porte, Surgeons of Beauty
  • Life-Seeded now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Aspiring Precursors, Benign Spirits, Bringers of Paradise, Carefree Hippies, Princes of Madness, Relusive Cultists, Sadistic Loremasters
  • Life-Seeded now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Dwellers in the Ephemeral, Hopeless Pessimists, Outcast Pariahs. Trapped in a Machine
  • Barbaric Despoilers now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Civilized Nomads, Outcast Pariahs, Plunderers of Knowledge, Savage Raiders, Slave Soldiers
  • Barbaric Despoilers now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Defenders of the Faith, Haughty Supremacists, Hopeless Pessimists, Inspired Dreamers, Patronizing Colonizers, Proud Nationalists
  • Lazy Managers are less likely to appear with the Industrious and Thrifty traits (for some reason it was the opposite before)
  • Lazy Managers are more likely to appear with Decadent and Wasteful traits
  • Hopeless Pessimists are more likely to appear with Materialist ethos
  • Intelligent is an alternate prerequisite for Unfathomable Aritificers
  • Fixed some typos

Really glad for this update, thank you!

A couple of points:

Would it be possible for Corporate authority to become an alternate prerequisite for Experts in Xenocide (for particularly xenophobic corps), or Quiet Culists (for those with Criminal Heritage and Gospel of the Masses, since they get the Subversive Cult government form)?
Adding Lazy Managers and Slave Traders does double the number of personalities available, but it would be great to see more variety.

• Barbaric Despoilers now increases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Civilized Nomads, Outcast Pariahs, Plunderers of Knowledge, Savage Raiders, Slave Soldiers
  • Barbaric Despoilers now decreases the chances of the following personalities appearing: Defenders of the Faith, Haughty Supremacists, Hopeless Pessimists, Inspired Dreamers, Patronizing Colonizers, Proud Nationalists

Does this take into account that, at the moment at least, Barbaric Despoilers seem to have a ridiculously high tendency towards being Hegemonic Imperialists?

Really glad for this update, thank you!

A couple of points:

Would it be possible for Corporate authority to become an alternate prerequisite for Experts in Xenocide (for particularly xenophobic corps), or Quiet Culists (for those with Criminal Heritage and Gospel of the Masses, since they get the Subversive Cult government form)?
Adding Lazy Managers and Slave Traders does double the number of personalities available, but it would be great to see more variety.

Does this take into account that, at the moment at least, Barbaric Despoilers seem to have a ridiculously high tendency towards being Hegemonic Imperialists?

I considered turning Experts in Xenocide into a corp, but felt it sort of didn't make sense since they're so xenophobic it just wouldn't work out. I am considering Quiet Cultists as a potential one, though I also would want to keep them as a normal personality too.

Anyways, for the Barbaric Despoiler thing, it's not directly related to the Hegemonic Imperialists - the way the code works, I can tweak what increases or decreases the chance of a personality appearing if they have Barbaric Despoilers, so it thus indirectly will reduce the number of Hegemonic Imperialists. If that makes sense.

Will you be adding the new personalities to the document?

Sorry for the late reply - anyways yes, I've forgotten about the doc but will try to find some time to update it during my long Xmas weekend.

Just posted a minor update, but it includes some changes to lower the chances Xenial Merrymakers will appear, particularly for the United Nations of Man.

Changelog:

• Reduced the chances that Valiant Hearts and especially Xenial Merrymakers will appear
  • Lowered chances of Xenial Merrymakers appearing if nomadic or wasteful
  • A few other minor tweaks/fixes I probably forgot

For those of you keeping an eye on it, I am starting to update the google doc right now as we speak. Sorry I've been forgetting about that lol.

EDIT: Done editing the google doc. It also includes what traits, civics, ethoses, etc. will increase or decrease the chances of the personality appearing (rather than just hard prerequisites) and boy did that take me a while to get done. Anyways, hopefully it'll help you guys to tweak your custom empires to get the personalities you want!

Last edited: