Europa Universalis 4 - Cradle of Civilization Feature Breakdown

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bus

Product Marketing Manager
Paradox Staff
Oct 9, 2017
EU4_CoC-capsule_main.png

STOCKHOLM - 24 October 2017 - Cradle of Civilization, the newest expansion to Europa Universalis IV, will be available to all wannabe conquerors on November 16, 2017. In less than a month all you million-plus explorers, traders and conquerors that make up the Europa Universalis community will see deeper gameplay and more detailed modeling of the tumultuous Middle East and Central Asia.

Cradle of Civilization will come with a host of new features, centered on the great empires that rose and fell in the fertile valleys that stretch from the Nile to the Indus. But let’s listen to Game Director Jake Leiper outline the exciting changes in this developer video:

Cradle of Civilization continues the Paradox Development Studio mission to explore and explain the world beyond most textbooks, giving many great societies their chance to shine and open new and exciting ways for players to experience the early modern era.

Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization will be available for the suggested retail price of $19.99. Learn More here: http://pdxint.at/2h60Cnk

To read more about upcoming features in the expansion and the accompanying 1.23 Persia Update - check out our development diaries.

Cradle of Civilization which, as you know will be released on...wait, we haven't announced the date yet? Well keep your ears to the ground and you may hear something about that very soon™
Nice that soon™ actually was really soon for once!

So you are releasing this DLC at the same day when the DLC for CK2 is being released? Is that really smart? I really hate having to decide which one of them to buy and play first.

So you are releasing this DLC at the same day when the DLC for CK2 is being released? Is that really smart? I really hate having to decide which one of them to buy and play first.
I think that both dlc will be part of a bundle with discount like they have been doing recently with other games.

I’ve noticed that recently Paradox has started doing this several times, as well as offering a preorder DLC bundle with the two relevant DLCs at a 10% or so discount

for islamic schools, what happen to nations that convert to islam (Like Ryukyuu from animist to sunni)? Do they get to choose a school or is it randomly assigned?