• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The plot thickens... Does it have anything to do with the council?

Allow this appointment lightly, the council does not. Disturbing is this move by Chancellor Zijistark.

Allow this appointment lightly, the council does not. Disturbing is this move by Chancellor Zijistark.
Chancellor?

Ahem.

* taps knuckles on his crown *

The next HIP release will actually be save-compatible & arrive before Jade Dragon (which I think will take a fair bit of time to adapt properly this round -- mostly due to reasons not related to the patch itself). The 1018 start date & secret overhaul in SWMH will not come until the first release for Jade Dragon so as to not jerk you guys around with save-compatibility and make sure everything's especially stable and polished.

The next release codename series for HIP is Hydra. As you can see, Hydra1 will indeed feature several new major "heads." [But Cacao5 won't be half bad either!]

Hail Hydra!

Any chance we might get an update on Cacao5 soon? It's been a couple weeks since "we'll be releasing some details shortly"... just sayin. ;)
I've gotten sick as well as a bit burnt out / low on manpower since then, but we still plan to a) first push our semi-finalized changes to the EMF Beta, and then if that goes well, to b) release Cacao5. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Chancellor?

Ahem.

* taps knuckles on his crown *

I've gotten sick as well as a bit burnt out / low on manpower since then, but we still plan to a) first push our semi-finalized changes to the EMF Beta, and then if that goes well, to b) release Cacao5. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Scour the lands for a royal physician!

In all seriousness, hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to Cacao5!

Get well soon mate. ;)

Not to be annoying or anything, haven't followed this mod for a while, is a new update coming soonish or I am safe to start a new campaign?
We have no idea when JD (2.8) will be released, and we have no idea how long our compatch for that will take, so I'd say it's a safe bet to start a new game.

We have no idea when JD (2.8) will be released, and we have no idea how long our compatch for that will take, so I'd say it's a safe bet to start a new game.
Considering the fact that the last DD was mainly patch notes, I feel like JD might come in the 1st half of November, but I don't work ad Paradox, so what do I know

where can i find the older versions of this mod
Download - Post-Reaper's
For CKII 2.6.X. Release/changelog thread
Download - Post-Conclave
For CKII 2.5.X. Release/changelog thread
Download - Post-HL
For CKII 2.4.X. Release/changelog thread
Download - Post-WoL
Released 2015-05-08. For CKII 2.3.6. Release/changelog thread
Download - Post-CM
Released 2014-12-07. For CKII 2.2.1.
Download - Post-RoI
Released 2014-10-07. For CKII 2.1.6. How to downgrade to 2.0.4; roughly the same steps for 2.1.6
Download - Pre-RoI
Released 2014-03-22. For CKII 2.0.4. How to downgrade to 2.0.4

What about the update before the JD you were talking about Ziji ???

What about the update before the JD you were talking about Ziji ???
It's been awaiting some [writing] contributions from another staff member for some time. So long as that's the case, there won't be a Cacao5 (or an EMF Beta), but I expect it will be addressed soon enough (before JD).

It's been awaiting some [writing] contributions from another staff member for some time. So long as that's the case, there won't be a Cacao5 (or an EMF Beta), but I expect it will be addressed soon enough (before JD).
Thanks for letting us know Ziji.
Cheers