• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

candyalien

Community Manager
20 Badges
May 16, 2017
twitter.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
Hi everyone

A patch for console has just gone live on PS4 and is going live on Xbox at 17:00 CEST today!

Thank you to all of you who reported bugs. Please keep letting us know if you find any.

The patch notes in full are listed below:

- Reduced save game size. This fixes saved games disappearing and new saves not registering.
- If a save does not correctly save you now get an error message.
- Made it easier to navigate the inventory.
- Lowered the time it takes to open the inventory.
- Improved the way you equip weapons.
- Made it possible to destroy multiple items at once.
- Damage numbers are colored depending on source.
- Added more target selection feedback.
- Made selected character more prominent.
- Cursor assist for aoe targeting can now be turned on/off.
- Screenshot mode - It’s now possible to turn off most of the UI.
- It is now possible to disable autosaving.
- Added option to show damage taken to party members.
- Updated layout of the level up screen and character creation screen.
- Navigation and feedback improvements in a lot of menus.
- Closing the Grimoire menu no longer closes the inventory.
- New targeting system when the Interaction button is held down (The old one can be toggled on in options).
- It is no longer possible to have multiple pets.
- Summons from items now have full health when spawned.
- Camera zoom now persist across save game loads.
- “Black cat” is now black instead of orange.
- Made it easier to use quick items in the radial.
- It is now possible to examine items before picking them up.
- Changed “Loot all” button.
- Second wind is only showed in radial if the character has access to it.
- Crafting materials can now be sold.
- Party members animates properly if the party leader is in stealth.
- Fixed an issue where expert mode would be erroneously applied when loading a save that is not expert
mode.
- Increase the overall size for the strongholds update texts.
- Kickstarter NPCs are now marked with a golden speech bubble.
- The button bindings bar now shows the correct buttons.
- Fixed cutscene timings.
- Game over screen now triggers properly when summons are the last to die in battle.
- Integrated changes from PC version 3.06.
- General stability improvements.

Happy gaming!

This patch has made my day, my week, my month and perhaps even my year. Hmm, suddenly I have the urge to watch Friends. What's wrong with me!

Seriously though a huge thank you to the whole team from the programers and testers to the moderators of this forum who really took our concerns and bug reports to heart and made sure we were heard. Keep up the good work all!

This patch has made my day, my week, my month and perhaps even my year. Hmm, suddenly I have the urge to watch Friends. What's wrong with me!

Seriously though a huge thank you to the whole team from the programers and testers to the moderators of this forum who really took our concerns and bug reports to heart and made sure we were heard. Keep up the good work all!

Thanks for your lovely comments, I just passed them on to the team :)

This is a HUGE improvement!! Most of my issues were fixed by this, so thanks a lot! :)

"Integrated changes from PC version 3.06" could you explain what is means exactly?
There wasn't much in 3.06 from what I read. I've listed it below here, but I'd guess at least the Nightshroud bug maybe.

Changelog:

• UI
    • Fixed the assign/recall button on the Stronghold Adventure UI.

• The White March Part II instruction popup will no longer be shown after the first save-load in a new campaign.

• Items
    • Fixed Nightshroud missing its DR reduction. This fix will only work on games that haven't acquired the weapon.

I still dont see anything about the awful load times fixed. Does improved game stability or decreased save game size affect load times? A minute and a half every transition has ruined this game for me and others.

I still dont see anything about the awful load times fixed. Does improved game stability or decreased save game size affect load times? A minute and a half every transition has ruined this game for me and others.
I hope so too. I haven't had time to play yet since the update. I would guess so since as I understand it there are two known things that are impacting load times. One of which was the constantly bloating save size since a lot of the data from the persistent choices made had to be loaded in every transition. That might be better.

But the other issue is related to a memory leak in the code. Basically the longer you play the longer load times get because not all the memory(RAM) is being released when it should be due to a bug in the code. That was not addressed in the patch notes so I'd imagine it's still being worked on and will hopefully get fixed in an upcoming hotfix patch instead of the next big update.

Good afternoon all,

I recently purchased the game for XBOX one and ran into an issue where randomly my parties gear would vanish. It was always armor slots and never weapons. So i came to the forums and read of other having the issue. I live in an area off the grid so to speak ( a little farm house) so I dont have internet at home however I used a hot spot on my phone to patch the game in hopes that it would correct the issues. However the patch did not fix the random deleting on gear. It is not nearly as bad as it was but its still there. It seems to mainly be tied to Boots, Gauntlets, Rings, and Neck pieces. Is there any chance that this will be fixed in the near future? I am running into instances where mid fight my character on screen will look like they have no cloths on. then when i do open the inventory screen they only have the chest armor, helm and weapon.

Appreciate any thoughts or comments.

Good afternoon all,

I recently purchased the game for XBOX one and ran into an issue where randomly my parties gear would vanish. It was always armor slots and never weapons. So i came to the forums and read of other having the issue. I live in an area off the grid so to speak ( a little farm house) so I dont have internet at home however I used a hot spot on my phone to patch the game in hopes that it would correct the issues. However the patch did not fix the random deleting on gear. It is not nearly as bad as it was but its still there. It seems to mainly be tied to Boots, Gauntlets, Rings, and Neck pieces. Is there any chance that this will be fixed in the near future? I am running into instances where mid fight my character on screen will look like they have no cloths on. then when i do open the inventory screen they only have the chest armor, helm and weapon.

Appreciate any thoughts or comments.
I had an issue (and still do) where my inventory or stash has everything vanish when I access it. I just back all the way out and access it again. Once I do that, everything reappears back to normal. I don't have the deletion bug.. sorry that I can't really help with that.