• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya.

Yeah, it's been a long time. :D So I tried CKII version. Those unit models break it up for me - my immersion span can be quickly broken when it comes to visual inconsistencies (is there a way to port EUIV Mandate of Heaven or Sengoku models to your mod for those of us who own it?). But OMG the map you guys made is fantastic and everything seems very well done. I got lost with the flood of different map colors, such detail!

Edit: Game settings that are offered at start shouldn't be touched, right?

Last edited:
Heya.

Yeah, it's been a long time. :D So I tried CKII version. Those unit models break it up for me - my immersion span can be quickly broken when it comes to visual inconsistencies (is there a way to port EUIV Mandate of Heaven or Sengoku models to your mod for those of us who own it?). But OMG the map you guys made is fantastic and everything seems very well done. I got lost with the flood of different map colors, such detail!

Thanks. I think these newer products (at least Sengoku) use different model scales, so we can't just port them into CK2. In addition, we have legal issues, and if we try to avoid it, we will meet another technical issues (the porting will be really complicated).
Please introduce me some 3D artists who will work for free (or very low cost). :)

Edit: Game settings that are offered at start shouldn't be touched, right?
You are right.

Thanks. I think these newer products (at least Sengoku) use different model scales, so we can't just port them into CK2. In addition, we have legal issues, and if we try to avoid it, we will meet another technical issues (the porting will be really complicated).
Please introduce me some 3D artists who will work for free (or very low cost). :)

You are right.

Well, I asked my friend who once modded with me and he said he is out of modding for good. Oh well, at least I tred. :)

I know about the legal issues, I meant if there is a workaround for owners of the said titles to make their own port not that you guys would have provided anything.

Anyways, here's to cheering you get a 3D modeler soon. :D

Please don't Neco 5 year old threads, they moved on to CK games per the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.