• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think I am missing something because that doesn't make... sense to me. Like I'm not sure what you mean. I've talked to the scribe and it never came up.
Have you asked her where is the beastwoman? And have you asked her to take you to the beastwoman?

For the record, I only know the thing is killable because I actually finished the plot and it gave me an achievement for doing it without killing the thing. So I have reached the Beastwoman, made friends, and appointed her my deputy. I am trying to go back in my saves to figure out what's up.

I literally never ran into the way not to kill it, so yep! Definitely!
I tried to not kill it (and being as friendly as possible) but the game just railroaded me into killing it without any say so from me

I tried to not kill it (and being as friendly as possible) but the game just railroaded me into killing it without any say so from me

I only even saw it because I opened the door to the room with it, nobody mentioned it AT ALL. Did you have Lantry with you, and whose side were you on? It's weird how super opposite this seems to have gone.

I only even saw it because I opened the door to the room with it, nobody mentioned it AT ALL. Did you have Lantry with you, and whose side were you on? It's weird how super opposite this seems to have gone.
I did have Lantry with me and I was trying to go the neither side (because both of those guys where just bad leaders to begin with)

As I said she needs to think you are a threat to the beastwoman.
So if you are peaceful she won't betray you to "Lullaby".

I specifically told her that I'm not going to harm the beastwoman (well, I told her the truth, that was I'm not going to harm the beastwoman if she doesn't attack me), but nope, here, go into this death chamber, she's totally in there!

Considering the only other option was to "[Lie]" and tell her that I wasn't going to harm the beastwoman (which wouldn't have been a lie in my case?) I took the only "honest" option

Last edited:
It also seems like you can't help Reef-talon if you pick a side that isn't Mel?
You can. You have to convince her that Wound needs her. There are 3 options, you should try all of them and then state that Wound needs her again.
There will be Athletics check where you can yell at her and then a few checks more where you can convince her to return.
Siding with Mell though won't let you fight Lullaby.
So, basically you have next choices:
1. Side with Jaspos or Wagstaff, you'll have to fight Lullaby, and hard time convincing Reef-Talon to return. You won't be able to reach 4th mural though, but you'll still be able to get an armor for Killsy.
2. Siding with Mell is favorable for saving Reef-Talon, you won't be able to fight Lullaby though and you'll be able to examine all 4 murals.
Don't know about other options. I guess that's all of them.