• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh wow. A sincere thank you to each of you.

Damnit! I am soooo glad I logged-on this time. Rough days these days are for my illness.

I have been somewhat active, so I am can take a good look about, I need a few days though gentlemen and hopefully I can write something deserving.

Cheers all and also a manly-man hug (Bear-hug in my English) out to that well-versed-Butterfly that flies (composes):) through CK2 history!

Cheers all!

Oh wow. A sincere thank you to each of you.

Damnit! I am soooo glad I logged-on this time. Rough days these days are for my illness.

I have been somewhat active, so I am can take a good look about, I need a few days though gentlemen and hopefully I can write something deserving.

Cheers all and also a manly-man hug (Bear-hug in my English) out to that well-versed-Butterfly that flies (composes):) through CK2 history!

Cheers all!

You are very welcome.

Thank you very much. and also once again to all of the commentators!

Before I announce this week's winner I strongly desire to give a shout-out ]to two members of the HoI3-Forum @Kovax @marxianTJ for their excellent Quality assistance in "the making THIS fan and likely...many others". :) Because of their excellent support of my learning a Paradox-game and doubtless many other newcomers over time, they have in my opinion made a large contribution to one segment of our greater community. It is my hope, that in the future - AAR-land will indeed collectively recognize these "other-fans" and their type of Support in some fashion within all of our gaming-forums. I do hope I am not out-of-line to suggest this idea to the greater-community.

On to the reason I am here.

Wow (and I'll say it backwards) WOW! AARland has many important fans- what a very tough choice!

I appreciate the AAR-land spirit behind this imagination.<thumbs-up>

<drum-roll> The next Fan of the Week is Macke11...congratulations!

HoI3 - After Action Reports (AAR)
Within his own The Pacific Empire - A Japan BlackICE AAR thread, in a creative conversation about a future project with our friend Bullfilter, "http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...pan-blackice-aar.909533/page-12#post-23194631" Macke had this to say; "By the way, readAARs and writAARs of HoI3 AARland, I had a thought recently - I don't know whether it would do any good though. - that we could create a forum group for HoI3 AARland. I would be glad to have you voice your opinions on the matter and discuss it with me. :)"

If you read his signature you see a broader support of AAR-land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vote for your favourite AARs in the Q1 and Q2 ACAs 2017!

Writer of the following AARs:
The Pacific Empire, a Japan AAR for HOI3 Blackice. (In a long, slow Epilogue phase)(20th Feb 2016 - 14th Aug 2017)
Kurfurstendömet som Överraskade Världen, an EUIV AAR in Swedish. (On Hold)(28th Dec 2016 - Present)

Playing Bernardo de Alicante in Michaelangelo's Empire of the Mediterranean, an EUIV/Victoria II iAAR.

Visit my Inkwell for a full index of my AARs !
Also take a look at the great AARland General Discussion Sub-Forum, it has a lot to offer!
Please pass by Mr.C's revival of the old bAAR and ask AAR questions, give advice or just have a chat with fellow AARlanders!

NewcomAAR of the Year: 2015, for The Indian Republic"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have noticed other efforts regarding what I think very nice teamwork from this member. i.e. Calling for support of other members interactive AARs - which of course need participants.:)

Cheers Macke11

Last edited:
HOI needs more love, it's true. Congrats.

@markkur, I hope your illness isn't affecting you too badly.

Congratulations to @Macke11!
Thank you for that kindness friend. My not so secret weapon against my personal invader and tyrant is...Spirit.:D

<markkur looks around and slowly backs in to the thread:oops:> Folks I need to ask; I assume that I cannot change the thread name and that a Mod will update it to Macke11? Thought I should be certain and for other virgin members as well.:)

Last edited:
Congratulations @Macke11! :D

And also, a most excellent post and suggestion, @markkur. It does my heart good every time a Fan of the Week goes above and beyond to do a little more than just hand the award off to the next guy :)

Congratulations!

Belated congrats to markkur, well deserved, and well done to Macke11 as well.