• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks a lot @Aardvark Bellay ! That's exactly this.
Did not download when I first saw it and could not find it again...

My pleasure. I had the same problem at one point.
Quite nice little addition.

Be aware that for whatever reason GAGA Extrem added a user_dir and thus it creates a seperate subfolder in your Documents.
I wouldn't have thought that additional inventions require it, but maybe they do.
*later*
Ah, as it's not save game compatible, right, but that's it.
Yeah it doesn't work in a game started or once saved without it.

Last edited:
My Steam version of Vic2 insists it's still 3.03, and I guess it should have updated to 3.04.

I remember someone mentioning that you need all the DLC for the patch, but does that only mean House Divided and Heart of Darkness, or literally ALL the DLC? Because looking at the store, I see I have everything except the Interwar Cavalry Unit Pack. Is...is not having a unit pack really what's stopping me from patching the game?

My Steam version of Vic2 insists it's still 3.03, and I guess it should have updated to 3.04.

Look in the main menu bottom left.

I remember someone mentioning that you need all the DLC for the patch, but does that only mean House Divided and Heart of Darkness,

yes, the two expansions are required, nothing else.

Couldn't you all just do a big ol Great War Expansion that builds on late game/interwar content for Victoria 2 then since Victoria 3 is going to be....delayed? for a while?

As 3.04 now has been in beta for a year, I think its about time we made it the official version.

No changes have been made from the beta patch, the main reason to setting it live is to give new people finding the game a smoother ride in.

If you like the older version better you can still access is via the steam interface.

Note that the only change here is how you download the steam patch, for none steam users see this thread:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...4-for-non-steam-clients-checksum-wnvu.907301/

For Patchnotes, see original beta thread:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ria-2-3-04-beta-patch-merry-christmas.898844/

Merry Christmas!

edit: Launcher still says 3.03 is latest version, will change that later.

*More than half an year later* Later is quite a broad term xD

Patch is 399 days old today. :)

Steam still says the live version is 3.03. It won't update to 3.04 without being set to beta updates.

Steam still says the live version is 3.03.

I'm pretty sure that Steam doesn't mention the version anywhere, but it's 3.04 nevertheless.

It won't update to 3.04 without being set to beta updates.

Nah.
Look in main menu bottom left and not in the launcher.

As 3.04 now has been in beta for a year, I think its about time we made it the official version.

edit: Launcher still says 3.03 is latest version, will change that later.

Or you know...maybe someday.

Launcher will forever say 3.03, the only way to be sure is checking the loaded game in the main menu which should say 3.04

Will a Victoria 2 version for Mac come?

The devs have said "probably not" since it was developed out of house.

This has indeed happened. Virtual Programming ports Paradox Games to Mac (it’s in the App Store).

When a patch becomes official, they send it over to Virtual Programming and I can confirm that this patch has been sent over to them and they’ve updated this game to 3.04 in the Mac App Store.

Bumping for visibility.