• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do you get the static map back everytime i load the game i only get tiny small medium large and huge
You'll get more help on the Steam forums:

How to Start the Game with SW Map SOLVED (For some)
Title says it all. I've been hesitating posting it, trolling around the mods and various submods for an answer, but I couldnt find any. When I start the game, how do I start a new game so that it has the custom SW Galaxy? The custom galaxy mod crashes the game, and someone there said that the galaxy is in fact integrated into this mod now. Soo, how does one get about it?

UPDATE: Thanks to "That unnervingly happy turtle" for the fix, or whatever you want to call it. The way to make it work is as he or she said.

Heading to C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris and deleting the settings folder works.

In case of any confusion the settings is actually not a folder but a text file. Delete it. And you're good to go.

Mod is dead ?

Apologies for the lack of activity, it has been months since I've visited the forums. Here' s an update on the current situation.

This summer I was away for quite a while and my personal life when I got back began to become increasingly busy. This meant I had less and less time to devote to the mod, and a mixture of things also caused my interest to vanish. An overhaul like this of quality that I aimed for was simply not possible by myself and with every Stellaris update more things had to be redone and reworked. While I accomplished quite a lot on my own, I did not want to abandon the only Star Wars mod (Still surprised there are not more). I've gotten together with a few other modders from various teams and we've been discussing and preparing a new release. Don't expect anything until around or after 1.9, but be aware that it's not yet abandoned.

Cheers.

Don't expect anything until around or after 1.9, but be aware that it's not yet abandoned.

Cheers.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's finnaly here, patch 2.0 !

If the mod developer could please send me a Steam friend request as it seems that he/she has blocked me after I sent one; I have updated the mod to 1.9.1 and would like to ask him/her what they would like me to do with it and other matters.

Hey all - massive Star Wars fan, and I'd love to see this mod become an amazing total conversion mod that rivals ST New Horizons and Crusader Kings II's A Song of Ice and Fire mod. Maybe getting a team together would help? Maybe some of the folks from ST New Horizons could lend some advice; getting a subreddit set up for this mod might be good as well. More people talking about the mod/engaged with it means more people who might be willing to help!

Great work LastLeviathan!

Hey all - massive Star Wars fan, and I'd love to see this mod become an amazing total conversion mod that rivals ST New Horizons and Crusader Kings II's A Song of Ice and Fire mod. Maybe getting a team together would help? Maybe some of the folks from ST New Horizons could lend some advice; getting a subreddit set up for this mod might be good as well. More people talking about the mod/engaged with it means more people who might be willing to help!

Great work LastLeviathan!

I'm not 100% sure, but I read on the steam page awhile back, that LastLeviathan had some modders enlisted and working on it. And naturally, it will be some time after 2.0 is released that we will see further changes and updates.

Last edited: