• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Very many congratulations.

Thank you very much @JabberJock14 for nominating me, I feel truly honored, and thank you all so much for the support!

It's been a crazy ride thus far, but I've enjoyed writing the AAR very much, and I'm happy that my characters have been enjoyed. I've grown quite attached to them, and it feels good to see someone else has taken a liking to my beloved Lartii.

Congrats

I nominate @Henry v. Keiper for his portrayal of Rhaena Targaryen in his Game of Thrones AAR Valyrian Steel. I chose Rhaena in particular because I really loved her character ark and the young but fiery girl made me fall in love, but there was not one character in that AAR that was not wonderfully written.

Whether you truly are G.R.R. Martin in disguise or not, I love your work, both for your creativity and writing style, and you fully deserve the award.

Congratulations @Henry v. Keiper! It is a great story with great characters indeed!

Congratulations!

I nominate @Henry v. Keiper for his portrayal of Rhaena Targaryen in his Game of Thrones AAR Valyrian Steel. I chose Rhaena in particular because I really loved her character ark and the young but fiery girl made me fall in love, but there was not one character in that AAR that was not wonderfully written.

Whether you truly are G.R.R. Martin in disguise or not, I love your work, both for your creativity and writing style, and you fully deserve the award.

Congratulations @Henry v. Keiper! It is a great story with great characters indeed!

Congratulations @Henry v. Keiper! :D I enthusiastically second Ludo's remarks.

Very many congratulations @Henry v. Keiper - a very worthy winner.

Congratulations!

I would like to give a thanks to @LudoOttavio for the nomination, as well as for the congratulations from everyone! I'm surprised of all the characters I've written, it's Rhaena who gets the nod, but given what she's been through, and what she's done, I suppose I should take it as a compliment I've managed to capture people's attentions.

I look forward to future readers, and providing my own nomination come next week!

Firstly, thanks to everyone again for the thanks they gave. It's been noticed and appreciated.

Secondly, I had some difficulty trying to decide who to reward here. I read a few AARs, and I hate the idea of unintentionally hurting feelings or making people think I don't appreciate them. At the same time, I've said before that I like to try to bring attention to new AAR writers, or little-known AARs.

As such, I'd like to nominate @iisbroke and his AAR Elder Kings AAR: Green Tide. It's fun to read, as it's written with snippets of information from various sources in the Elder Scrolls world. Basically, you watch an orsimer (orcs in Elder Scrolls) group of raiders transform their desmense into a massive empire. Also, his intermingling of Warcraft II graphics made me relive some very happy moments from my childhood.

In regards to characters, I choose Gularzob, one of the early leaders in the budding orsimer empire, and certainly one of the most interesting.

Congratulations, iisbroke!

A great story @iisbroke! Congratulations!

A very worthy choice. @iisbroke 's tale is very underknown in my opinion. It is constructed largely from the perspective of those who deal with the main characters, not from the characters themselves. This presents a multiplicity of viewpoints from which he builds his story and his characters- a great technique.

Many congratulations.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!