• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dodge

Colonel
81 Badges
May 4, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
This happens after the Infinity Sphere story line, will still use Alari Assembly with modern Fallen Empire mechanics, The Alari is now powerful beyond measure with the Star Forge captured and will have fleets as large as the computer can handle. Mundinely it will start with the subjugation and freeing slaves of the Jogollwans as they annoy the Assembly and Federation of the First Star League for the last time. The story will close with Biological Ascension and some Psionics
Chimm and Rutharian will each awake and be handled by the GAC and FSL
The stories will be Culture vs Affront-ish - trying to improve other's behaviour through persuasion and not genocide
Chapter 1: Freeing Jogollwan Empire :)
Chapter 2: The Stellarite devourer
Chapter 3: The Ether Drake
Chapter 4: The Ascending Path
Chapter 5: War in the Heavens
Chapter 6: Awakening the Giant
Chapter 7: The enemy within
Chapter 8: Disaster
Chapter 9: the One Ring

Last edited:
Ahh, good show

The Jogollwan didn't show any restraint in their slavery practices after the crisis in Aeonflux; rather it accelerated them The Jogollwan Chancellor decided to invade another planet under Alari space but this time the Alari was ready for pushback. The Azaans were the first to declare war on the Jogollwans, and soon it became a multi-nation conflict involving most of the Federation against Jogollwans. The Husko Imperium wisely stood aside and tore up the defensive pact with the Jogollwans, not wanting to intervene for obvious reasons
war on jogollwans.png

Last edited:
Under the Azaans, the chairman changed the name of the federation from First Star League to the Righteous League. They wanted to vassalise the Jogollwans and gradually phase out slavery. It does face a hurdle in that the Jogollwans possess significant fleet capabilities second only to Alari battle fleet which was 77k strength. The Jogollwan can defend it self for months before the main fleet arrives from the Alari. The vanguard force of Kel-Azaans soon arrived in Jogollwan space, and the Jogollwan denounced the "imperialistic action of the Kel-Azaans"
azaan jogollwana.png

war declared.png

Last edited:
I do wonder if the Alari might not start reacting to these squabbles with a certain sense of amusement. If not yet right now, I wonder how long.

General Limathar staged a landing on the planet of Naff'Hunis, aided by a Sintomoroi fleet in the orbit performing bombardments. The battle was very bloody and Limathar certainly earned her 'butcher' nickname
battle 2.png

I do wonder if the Alari might not start reacting to these squabbles with a certain sense of amusement. If not yet right now, I wonder how long.
well the goal is to help the innocent pre-sentients against Jogollwan slavery, I don't know if you noticed an observatory in Gome system, that is also one of the reasons for war, stop Jogollwan from making those primitive civs slaves :)
And also with the Starforge under its control, it can tank a Chimm/Rutharian ascended empires combined assault at the same time without breaking a sweat

Last edited:
The Jogollwan pounce on an inferior Kel-Azaan fleet and annihilated it. Also notice we named a construction ship after Admiral Falatir :) The Assembly will soon run out of honours for the dynamic trio.
Falatir the Valiant.png

It has been very difficult to track down the Jogollwan main battle fleet. They pounce on any transport fleets that the league leaves alone and unprotected.

Jarad.png

Alvaria scientists are working on the prototype of a new jump drive seeing that Warp drive III's performance was abysmal in enemy space
jump drive.png

The Sintomoroi and Azaan combined force again suffered a defeat at the hands of the nimble Jogollwan fleet. This got to stop soon,
Kahalajom3.png

Karba was finally able to field a decisive battle using planet Ogo as a bait for the main Jogollwan fleet
ogosiege.png

tracked down fleet was destroyed
trackdown fleet1.png

major battle.png

The decisive battle waged on for days before the Jogollwan Admiral Fosalin decided enough was enough and surrendered.
peace treaty of Heze.png

The Alari fulfilled their promise of not taking a Jogollwan world except for the contested world which is Saiph

Last edited:
Very honourable :)

The Jogollwan worlds became a pain to administer and worse to tax because 1/2 is dependent on slaves.
And our deeds were rewarded, we have the galaxy at our feet!
crops.png

Last edited:
No worries

Makes sense

Chapter 2 - The Stellar Devourer redux
stellarite1.png

With the Jogollwan empire pacified and became a client state of the Alari Assembly, Admiral Falatir pushed forward a plan to retake the system currently occupied by the stellar devourer, with a vengeance. Her suggestion was opposed by Admiral Karba who believed that it was a suicide mission, but Falatir insisted on going. There were speculations that those two might have had a fall out since the events on the Infinity Sphere's observation station, but both denied any impact. The Admiralty agreed to the expedition however, to the chagrin of Karba. They've also agreed to lend the main fleet to the mission, one that is composed of 20 shogun-class battleships.

"Don't worry, I'll be back" was what she said to the entire staff before closing the door impetuously on them. She then set on a transport for ISS Lur the unpredictable, the flagship of the Assembly.
"She's quite a catch lad, if I were you I'd not let her go." Zarg was heard saying quietly to the young admiral. After all, he's barely 30 years into the high command.
"I'll try" he said, "but once she's set path on something its not easy to change her mind" Karba commented. They were still friends, he thought, even thought it seemed stormy at times, after the events on the Infinity station.

Last edited:
"Cruisers concentrate fire on that behemoth with full frontal lasers!"
"Battleships hang back and open up that can with kinetic artillery!"
She barked commands towards the fleet, the mightiest one under her ever. Even though the stellarite seemed to have tanked a lot of shots, she could see its silhouette dimming, and its shield-like defenses are weakening. Although this came at a price, the ultra-long range plasma shots fired by the stellarite has taken out 3 of her 20 battleships. Ships with good men aboard, although they would have escaped on life-boats.
There was something on her mind, that bothered her immensely. Damnit, could she not have seen this coming? they were practically living together on the infinity station for months. Something would have happened, and how trustworthy is he anyway? they've been together for months at most, it is perfectly ok for him to change his heart.
Catching her thoughts midstream, she stopped. No, today is about you and me, stellar monster. You have to pay for the good men I've lost. I've worked too hard to get to this stage and I won't let mere emotions get in the way of the job. This is it, you or me, either I die here or you are vanquished.
"Flagship move forward, full artillery blast!"
"But ma'am, we'd be exposed to the stellarite's weapons, are you sure?" Her officer objected.
"Yes, but he .. sorry it... will be subject to our plasma battery bombardments as well." She said "Overruled" I want to see if this ancient dreadnought is a match for the ancient beast.
The Officer Bemalon didn't sound a second challenge. "Aye aye admiral" and followed her into the jaws of death
stellarite2.png

Last edited:
The Admiral's gamble seem to have paid off, the stellarite beast gave up after the last round of heavy bombardments and seem to have disintegrated into stellar dust, except for its digestive system and stellar matter contained within. The remanent of the Alari 1st Armada rearranged its formations, in anticipation to any unexpected events. After several hours the scalp of the beast was finally claimed. Science vessel was immediately dispatched from Alvaria
stellarite3.png

stellarite4.png

The stellarite remains became a research project headed by Professor B'Torak, who took the job from Professor Zarg who had another important project unfinished - that of complete genome engineering of the species within the Alari Assembly

Many months would be spent in the Tokugawa system no doubt, and much about interstellar mass would be gathered from the research data of the beast