Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations @Plank of Wood . I have been meaning to read through this, but have yet to manage to do so.

Congratulations. Let's have a look...

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Eh? My first response to this was 'again so soon?' Only to look back and find that 'so soon' meant eight months ago...I'm getting old or this forum is too much fun.

Anyway, thanks very much for the nomination. I believe the last time was when Empire of Albion had just started (back when I could summarise an entire reign in one chapter!) and now look at it, a monstrous exercise in fictional history that's moreover a pretty good account of watching someone who was completely new to the game become slightly less bad at it. I've learnt a lot from many other forum members in both my own AAR and their excellent works. My two fellow England writers Coz1 and Asantahene have been very helpful for encouragement and for historical accuracy debates (and when to let things go to service the story), El Pip of course is a fantastic commentator who for some reason tries to champion every single Pendragon emperor no matter what they do (he might be right but that's historical bias for you) and Bullfighter and TheCreator901 must be thanked for their contributions to the Albion mythology (the latter for inspiration for the chapter covers and the former for helping inspire characters for later on...you know the one I mean).

There are others, in fact presumably many others because the story just hit 25,000 views, which is impressive for something so sporadically updated (and dare I say of dubious quality as well). Thank you all and happy reading.

Sir, it is always well deserved. One month or two years later, enjoy the spotlight! :) This AAR is a specific mix of alternate history and alternate storytelling that is no doubt intriguing in every way. It is rare, that I recall, that someone has joined and so quickly made a mark such as this work. Well done, Butterfly! Here is for another and soon. :D

Very many congratulations!

Eh? My first response to this was 'again so soon?' Only to look back and find that 'so soon' meant eight months ago...I'm getting old or this forum is too much fun.
*looks at @TheButterflyComposer 's start date*
*looks at my own start date*

Given you are barely out of forum toddlerhood I think you must be having lots of fun :D

Many congrats @TheButterflyComposer its very well deserved for both your sprawling tale and the irascible way your character tells it

And thanks for the props too by the way. Desserts deserve desserts hehehe

Thank you to everyone so far! It's been a blast writing this. There's a new update too with lots of pictures of castles. I like castles.

Allow me to add my own congratulations to the pile, @TheButterflyComposer. I've been remiss in my efforts to catch up on the tale, but rest assured it is from no lack of quality on your own part or of enjoyment on mine :)