• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey Meneth, is it possible for you to get a blank map of the Elder Kings map? You know, that Elder Scrolls total conversion mod that's stickied? Would be great for the same reasons everyone else has listed concerning planning and the such.

Hey Meneth, is it possible for you to get a blank map of the Elder Kings map? You know, that Elder Scrolls total conversion mod that's stickied? Would be great for the same reasons everyone else has listed concerning planning and the such.
Here you go:
9ldY071.png

Meneth,could you please give me a blank copy of the Diadochi map ?

Hey Meneth.

I was wondering if you were planning to make an outline of the new map. I tried doing so myself, but I couldn't get the script to work with the Photoshop trial I downloaded.

Thanks in advance.

Is this alive? Where I can find blank map with only provinces on white background for 2.7.1?

Is this alive? Where I can find blank map with only provinces on white background for 2.7.1?
I don't currently have access to Photoshop, so I can't update it. Anyone with Photoshop however should be able to use the Photoshop action from the OP to make one themselves.

I don't currently have access to Photoshop, so I can't update it. Anyone with Photoshop however should be able to use the Photoshop action from the OP to make one themselves.
Does the version of Photoshop matter at all?

I might make a few for some various mods and post them in here.

Does the version of Photoshop matter at all?

I might make a few for some various mods and post them in here.
I think I first made it in CS3, so anything after that at least works. Not sure about before that.
In some cases it might fail on one of the steps, but then you can usually just go a step or two back and fix it.