• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bumping because I really like this and more people should use it!

Reactions:
The full version is all that i need, or i must download the others links to full mod my unit icons?

Just the full version on the first page.

Just to let you guys know, my laptop broke down so I lost some work that I have done the past few months (sounds like a lot but it really isn't). I have a backup on an external HD made in January. Unfortunately I am travelling right now, so I will not reach the backup any time soon. And until then I will not do any work on the mod, since I want to see the backup first to avoid doing the same icon several times. Also my motivation decreased for obvious reasons :(

But I'll try to get an update done for this fall. Not many new icons but mostly improvements and replacements for the old ones.

Reactions:
Update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xywfl1pbjpj5k1i/models.zip

New models.csv: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tkf10cjc14t59nh/models.csv

-US interwar strategic bomber models added
-Free France received airforce/army roundel separate from France
-the sharpness and detail level of maaany icons have been improved
-a whole bunch of new models, both generic and country-specific

A note on the Soviet Union: I changed the first medium tank division model to T34 m40, since the T28 as is used in vanilla was obsolete by 1939 which is the model year, and I'm not sure if it was even used on division level. Also, this means that the early model of the T34 will show up in Operation Barbarossa which is a nice flavor. But be aware of this if you're using the vanilla models.csv, the model name will then be T28 but the icon will show a T34. This is easily changed however if you want the T28 back, just replace sov_model_5_0.bmp with sov_model_5_0b.bmp in the "models" folder.

So how do you install this? Tried copying them into quite a few locations and nothing seems to work.