UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Try this: log out of your Paradox account. Delete your browser cache and all Paradox cookies. Log in again, and disconnect your Paradox and Steam accounts, the link them again. Then try the Sync Owned Items button one more time.

So I need to follow all of the instruction and wait for an unknown amount of time for the sync just so that I'm able to report a bug in tech support?
Yes. Also tech support is for tech support; bugs are to be reported in bug reports.

Try this: log out of your Paradox account. Delete your browser cache and all Paradox cookies. Log in again, and disconnect your Paradox and Steam accounts, the link them again. Then try the Sync Owned Items button one more time.
I follow your instruction and it seems the sync still isn't complete. Any faster way to report bug on Stellaris?

@boboverlord what do you mean with the sync not being complete? Do you mean that it says x/54, where x > 0 and x < 54? (As seen below.) If so then it has synced. The x/54 merely tells you how many games you have visible as icons at a time. You at most can have 54 icons showing and hence if you reach 54/54 you'll need to hide some game to be able to show new ones.

Owned%20items.png

Attachments

• Owned items.png
    Owned items.png
    110,6 KB · Views: 15
@boboverlord what do you mean with the sync not being complete? Do you mean that it says x/54, where x > 0 and x < 54? (As seen below.) If so then it has synced. The x/54 merely tells you how many games you have visible as icons at a time. You at most can have 54 icons showing and hence if you reach 54/54 you'll need to hide some game to be able to show new ones.

Well mine is always zero (see the attached) so I can confidently say it is incomplete as of the time I post now. On my account setting, there is Stellaris shown, but not in the sync page.

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    201,2 KB · Views: 21
Well mine is always zero (see the attached) so I can confidently say it is incomplete as of the time I post now. On my account setting, there is Stellaris shown, but not in the sync page.
That it's 0 needn't mean anything. Again the x/54 merely tells you how many icons you're showing---I for instance always run with the maximum so mine says 54/54, but some people run with way less. If you have over 54 games you then get the golden bar I have---the number within it tells you how many games that person owns.

Anyway what looks strange in yours is that you don't have a list of games under the x/54. Look at my screenshot if you're not sure what I mean by a list. All registered games should form a list there.
So that indeed looks like you didn't sync.

What is it you say you can see Stellaris? Can you post a link to that page? (Also did you by chance purchase Stellaris from PI?)

Also I can see you registered your account today---when did you start the sync (remember to tell the time zone too, since saying e.g. 8 AM is meaningless without time zone). Since you're newly registered are you then sure your email is verified? That might be worth checking, although I don't know whether it can interfere with the sync.

okay I give up. I have waited over 3 hours for an answer and waited 5 hours for your webside to Sync with my steam and it should only take up to an hour. and all of this to get an answer to a problem that is with your game. thanks for the help or more closer for nothing.

okay I give up. I have waited over 3 hours for an answer and waited 5 hours for your webside to Sync with my steam and it should only take up to an hour. and all of this to get an answer to a problem that is with your game. thanks for the help or more closer for nothing.
Note that we're writing Saturday today and as such the staff is on weekend. They'll be back Monday Swedish time. @TinyWiking something could look like there's a problem with the sync mechanism.

You can also try contacting support at support.paradoxplaza.com

the page refresh yes, however it's being reported that i9t's not working correctly. Support is aware, alas those that can fix it have the weekend off.
So sync is broken at the moment? That explains why @qvist and @boboverlord have those problems getting their games registered.

That it's 0 needn't mean anything. Again the x/54 merely tells you how many icons you're showing---I for instance always run with the maximum so mine says 54/54, but some people run with way less. If you have over 54 games you then get the golden bar I have---the number within it tells you how many games that person owns.

Anyway what looks strange in yours is that you don't have a list of games under the x/54. Look at my screenshot if you're not sure what I mean by a list. All registered games should form a list there.
So that indeed looks like you didn't sync.

What is it you say you can see Stellaris? Can you post a link to that page? (Also did you by chance purchase Stellaris from PI?)

Also I can see you registered your account today---when did you start the sync (remember to tell the time zone too, since saying e.g. 8 AM is meaningless without time zone). Since you're newly registered are you then sure your email is verified? That might be worth checking, although I don't know whether it can interfere with the sync.

Also just to be sure you have pressed the sync owneditems button just above the x/54?

Yes, I clicked the sync button like 4-5 hours ago. By what I meant I see Stellaris in my account page, please see my first new attached pic below. I understand that my email is verifies, please the second attached pic, am I correct? As of this post, still no list of games on the sync page.

Attachments

• 22222.png
    22222.png
    428,1 KB · Views: 23
  • 33333.png
    33333.png
    259,3 KB · Views: 20
This board is weird. When I tried to edit my post due to some typo, it says

The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

i dont understand why its showing 0/54, i have warband & ck2 + almost all ck2 dlc. i have tried connecting steam 3 times succefully, but it still doesnt change anything. i waited 4 hours after the first try and still nothing

http://imgur.com/P7ctmqm

i bought ck2 and all the dlc i have from g2a, does that affect anyting?

sync is broken atm, it'll be fixed monday at the latest (probably)

Update!
We found the hamster in the system causing the problem and he has replaced. The new hamster is getting up to speed and the queue is being sorted. Please note that as with all new hamsters it will take some time but I expect the queue to be emptied within a matter of hours. You don't need to do anything, your Owned Items will sync as normal automatically.