• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just so it is clear, the patch 3.04 was not part of any kind of active development from the Victoria team or anything. It was me, Wiz and Podcat who wanted to give a Christmas present to the dedicated fans of the Victoria franchise and worked on it on our free time. Do not hold your breath for another patch or anything else. The patch 3.04 because of the nature of working on this on the off hours, it took a very very long time to make.

Reactions:
And don't think we don't appreciate it. :cool:

Reactions:
Yeah, thanks a lot! :D My favourite part is the whole 'right click on a country to open up its diplo menu' bit. And also changing alert status.

I appreciate it as well although one slight bug annoys me when you split the unit in half instead of say give 5 infratry to one army in 5 to another it will give most of the infrantry to one and most of say engineers to the other.

Im playing china for the first time.. they seems to have only 2 global events (hostility against manchu and tea production), and now im on an infinite war against uk, because, even now that I controll all India/Singapur on the war, and they dont control pegu, they claim that they won and want the concession. They have +35, 50 on battles, -12 on wargoal fail and -3 on territory lost. OK, I lost a lot of men on the war, but I still have plenty of men willing to die for the emperor.. but is insane the+50 on battles and only -12 on wargoal fail (2 place in the sun goals) and -3 for having all india.. and also, a little bit later, the game CTD :(

Im playing china for the first time.. they seems to have only 2 global events (hostility against manchu and tea production), and now im on an infinite war against uk, because, even now that I controll all India/Singapur on the war, and they dont control pegu, they claim that they won and want the concession. They have +35, 50 on battles, -12 on wargoal fail and -3 on territory lost. OK, I lost a lot of men on the war, but I still have plenty of men willing to die for the emperor.. but is insane the+50 on battles and only -12 on wargoal fail (2 place in the sun goals) and -3 for having all india.. and also, a little bit later, the game CTD :(
1. Build a navy
2. Sail it to England
3. Conquer the entire island

That should do the trick.

I'm having a hard time getting 3.04 to work. Do I need 3.03 to make it work? I try to install 3.03 to constantly be told that HoD is not found. I try dropping 3.04 into the directory and able to get to the menu but when I try to choose a nation the game crashes while adapting history. Please help I wish to play 3.04 so I can load up Divergences of Darkness mod.

It won't work without 3.03. If you're having trouble with getting it installed, the Tech Support forum might be a good place to ask.

I'm having a hard time getting 3.04 to work. Do I need 3.03 to make it work? I try to install 3.03 to constantly be told that HoD is not found. I try dropping 3.04 into the directory and able to get to the menu but when I try to choose a nation the game crashes while adapting history. Please help I wish to play 3.04 so I can load up Divergences of Darkness mod.

Do you own all of the Vicky 2 expansions? Vicky 2 ran with the old DLC model so you need to buy the expansions to get the latest patch.

Reactions:
In my Steam it still has to opt from Betas, is it how it supposed to?

In my Steam it still has to opt from Betas, is it how it supposed to?

Not sure what exactly you are saying.
You have to opt out of Betas, if you were still in it. Though it doesn't make a real difference if you are in Beta or not.
Steam standard version is 3.04.

Check after start in main menu bottom left.

For some reason the launcher still says that the latest patch is 3.03, however the game correctly reports that I'm using 3.04. Can this be fixed, I believe it's not a hard job, right?

Thanks in advance! :)

Not sure what exactly you are saying.
You have to opt out of Betas, if you were still in it. Though it doesn't make a real difference if you are in Beta or not.
Steam standard version is 3.04.

Check after start in main menu bottom left.

Done. Much thanks!