HOI4 - Together For Victory AI Update #4

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This stuff is fascinating. I was and still am unhappy with a lot of parts of HOI4, but with updates like these I'm confident it will become the game I want it to be in time.

@SteelVolt Do you know if there is any current way to get an AI country to offer peace (aside from the Soviet-Finnish war)? If not, will you be working on that in the future? I'd really like a way to end WW2 earlier without having to conquer the world.

There is a white_peace effect that you can script in mods if you want to. That is what is being used through an event between Finland and Soviet. I suppose it is something we can potentially consider for future development.

Reactions:
Sorry, I'm not sure what this relates to.

It's mentioned also in this thread.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...re-often-in-multiplayer.981003/#post-22071754

In my current game, I have 100 Nav assigned to north sea for naval bombing mission. In 10 month, they found nothing and damage or sink a single ship and also never lost any plane. But my subs are attacking lot of convoys and are also involved in naval battles. So it seems that it is sensless to assign naval bombers to naval missions.....I'm talking only about land based ones.

Reactions:
@SteelVolt Thank you for your hard work on this patch! Look forward to playing again over the holidays. And I will even play vanilla so I can send useful reports if needed ;)

Reactions:
It's mentioned also in this thread.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...re-often-in-multiplayer.981003/#post-22071754

In my current game, I have 100 Nav assigned to north sea for naval bombing mission. In 10 month, they found nothing and damage or sink a single ship and also never lost any plane. But my subs are attacking lot of convoys and are also involved in naval battles. So it seems that it is sensless to assign naval bombers to naval missions.....I'm talking only about land based ones.

Oh, I see. You may see some improvement to that, but we have bigger things brewing for the air AI in the future. As in more thorough improvements.

Reactions:
- AI no longer spams trucks like they were some kind of war winning superweapon.
- Marked equipment as correct type for AI to avoid it getingt caught in truck vortex

D23094F37920C32077F740C31AACD87BA633297B

:(