• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I dunno I want to raise another question he never does tell you where he got the edict of nightfall from. Also when You use it on kyros it's REALLY softball in terms of effects compared to the others you can use. The ending slides pretty much state they got eternal night for a few days.
Not yet been revealed. We can guess at Kyros. Or that it comes from some vague understanding possessed by Bleden himself, that he couldn't test without have the power to do so, so gives it to our fatebinder. I like the idea its from Bleden himself. He must be privy to alot of Kyros secrets and the thought he might know more about Kyros than even Kyros suspects would give him a whole new level of awesome.

I dunno I want to raise another question he never does tell you where he got the edict of nightfall from. Also when You use it on kyros it's REALLY softball in terms of effects compared to the others you can use. The ending slides pretty much state they got eternal night for a few days.
I thought he said it's some sage's notes and if you figure them out you can cast that Edict yourself. Just like that researched edict in the library. Where he got those notes is another question, but seeing as he wasn't 100% loyal to Kyros I'd say he either kept them for just this moment or while you were away gathering junk he got it somewhere.

Well we just gotta wait for more story content I guess funny enough I was just talking with Fatebinder Rhogalus and you can ask him what he thinks of the other fatebinders and of course I think he says something different depending on your route he says this about an solo/anarchy npc. I personally find it kinda funny. XD

Rhogalus: You take liberties with the freedom Tunon offers us. In spite of that your objectivity is beyond question. (You can even tell tunon that) You would, I think, execute plaintiff and defendant if neither is worthy in your eyes.

I personally find the bold part absolutely hilarious myself what does he say to you in other routes?

Well we just gotta wait for more story content I guess funny enough I was just talking with Fatebinder Rhogalus and you can ask him what he thinks of the other fatebinders and of course I think he says something different depending on your route he says this about an solo/anarchy npc. I personally find it kinda funny. XD

Rhogalus: You take liberties with the freedom Tunon offers us. In spite of that your objectivity is beyond question. (You can even tell tunon that) You would, I think, execute plaintiff and defendant if neither is worthy in your eyes.

I personally find the bold part absolutely hilarious myself what does he say to you in other routes?
Its pnly a slight variation depending on which faction you side with at the well. With the disfavoured he implies you are orderly, perhaps too orderly but time will tell. With the rebels you get an almost identical line to the one you have above for the anarchy and I think chorus he implies you penchant for chaos is concerning, they are watching you.

Anybody else found the ending slides about Kyros extremely funny?
I laughed myself silly at it.

I mean, Kyros is sending the Archon Pox and the army of plagued to conquer the Tiers.
Then you cast an Edict on the capital.
And Kyros calls back the plagued army to the capital.
Excuse me, wtf are you doing to your capital? If anyone lived through my Edict, they're gonna get killed by disease. Good work your overlordness.

Script wise, not sure if this was actually intentional or not.

Anybody else found the ending slides about Kyros extremely funny?
I laughed myself silly at it.

I mean, Kyros is sending the Archon Pox and the army of plagued to conquer the Tiers.
Then you cast an Edict on the capital.
And Kyros calls back the plagued army to the capital.
Excuse me, wtf are you doing to your capital? If anyone lived through my Edict, they're gonna get killed by disease. Good work your overlordness.

Script wise, not sure if this was actually intentional or not.

I imagine it's a case of the populace getting out of hand and as an evil overlord what better way to do it via the plagueborn? Still considering the army was dismantled and put together again it's just making me think kyros is using the PC to get rid of problematic archons. I mean I assume kyros wants to conquer lands beyond the seas right?

Still the army must of been on it's way to the tiers since act 2.

Have you guys considered the option that Kyros did not know what would happen in act 1?

You are sent with an edict that will kill everything in the valley by the day of swords. Just a normal fatebinder doing his/her job. Do you think both Ashe and Voices would be able to end this edict in 8 days? Would they be able to cooperate without you taking control of the situation? And even then who would be the one to end the edict in ascension hall? Might have been Ashe? Or Voices? Or some of their soldiers? It didn't have to be you...

I think Kyros was hoping that the edict would work and all Ashe, Voices and the rebel scum would be dead. I think that's why he is sending another Archeon with an army to the Tiers in the first place.
He did not bet that you a fatebinder would be THE FIRST EVER to cast and break the same edict. He/she had no idea it will happen inside the spire and that you will somehow "consume" the magic of the edict because it never happened before. We know that the woman that was at the spire before Kyros rising (that probably was Kyros) could not active the spires herself. Remember that all the people that cast edicts die fast to lets call it "magic overload". You somehow don't.
Maybe he did not know HOW to activate the Spires in the first place? Maybe his edicts are different from the ones you cast because he has another method? Maybe its all just a fluke?

How many days does it take to communicate with Kyros in the capitol? It doesn't take you long too control all of the spires and the tiers. Few weeks maybe? Maybe the letter you get that makes you an archeon and forces all the archeons to fight each other is another stall tactic?

Well mark can be wherever he wants in the world as long as there is a shadow and it's clear he is making reports to kyros considering what he does on other routes. Myothis does speculate that kyros intended for someone to take the spire honestly we have to wait until we actually meet kyros to see what kyros wanted.

The only thing we can say for sure that kyros sent both armies to die in the tiers or to bring one of them down a peg.

Much of what Myothis and Bleden Mark have to say on alot of things tend to coinside
You understand that Bleden Mark is a trainer for Tunon's Fatebinders, so if Myothis isn't Kyros, a lot of she knows about zem she knows from Bleden Mark, right?..

You understand that Bleden Mark is a trainer for Tunon's Fatebinders, so if Myothis isn't Kyros, a lot of she knows about zem she knows from Bleden Mark, right?..
It might be, though technically Mark is a combat instructor, while the lore master is fatebinder Rhogalus.
But the fact that Myothis is the first person to call the PC an archon really gives it away.

Actually, it seems like Bladen is a death sentence as a trainer since rarely does anyone survive his training. One exception would be the PC.

This is correct. On the anarchy route it's revealed the PC was trained by mark most fatebinders are trained by Calio but since the PC was promising you were part of a 5 person group to train under mark only you survived. Hell the PC can state that Tunon would kill people if they dare walk out of a lecture add to the fact that tunon does not sleep either. :p

Thanks to tumblr for the images.

tumblr_ogwnarCzYT1tckhmko2_1280.png

tumblr_ogwnarCzYT1tckhmko1_1280.png

I do think it is quite interesting how what belden mark tells you coincides with Myothis letters. Also tunon and mark knew the PC was an Archon/exarch as soon as that spire activated.

By the way I have been taking some interesting pictures. :D

So I was asking mark how he became the Archon of shadows.

5356D9D27B8016C8F85B7C42A941E499251FD8B7

D4F560654B82C060055D6D87CEB468D3B522FC80
2C821F797E5E2E2D676452D7FE6FB2EC16D36B69

Dodging my question :p oh and he just admits he is an agent of kyros.

Asking him about cairn

387B4029895C6462BC45A715A1651FE60567D634

8778AD9FCBF03801BD181166C6A0F46B2378D6C1
F0C483CAD6A046FCEA566FAD46A52D56B1DE16E6
22327E016FEDE6CA6E782302F0FADBC5B3B37B27
CC94585E11D063575A0A024475BA48F88DF39CB0
53F4DB01D4BFE0C788A3E3E70DD95BD769D3BB35
B29C0BDBD333A9D3CDB89853D20FA530FB259D11
5B3892BE83898E5CBB2669F238D6AC1407D4767C

Last edited:
A wild guess comes into my mind. Archon of shadows is your father. Kyros is your mother. :p
It explains where your power came from.

A wild guess comes into my mind. Archon of shadows is your father. Kyros is your mother. :p
It explains where your power came from.
I severely doubt it. There's literally nothing that allows for that assumption to be made, as when you make your character you chose your background from a list, none of which came close to having the Overlord of the Northern Empire, Kyros, as any form of relative.

This is correct. On the anarchy route it's revealed the PC was trained by mark most fatebinders are trained by Calio but since the PC was promising you were part of a 5 person group to train under mark only you survived. Hell the PC can state that Tunon would kill people if they dare walk out of a lecture add to the fact that tunon does not sleep either. :p

Thanks to tumblr for the images.

tumblr_ogwnarCzYT1tckhmko2_1280.png

tumblr_ogwnarCzYT1tckhmko1_1280.png

I do think it is quite interesting how what belden mark tells you coincides with Myothis letters. Also tunon and mark knew the PC was an Archon/exarch as soon as that spire activated.
Yes.. You were promising student for your year. Best in class out of your year. Doesn't mean you are the only one to survive ever. It only means you are the Fatebinder elite.