UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have recently added Tyranny to my Steam account but it's not showing up on my Paradox Account / My Games list. Is that a bug or do I have to update the list somehow?
Try pressing sync on the owned items tab.

This is actually a known issue. We are investigating why the game isn't appearing under the Games tab as it doesn't seem to affect everyone.

Thanks. I have clicked on Sync, and the game is now listed on the "Owned Items" page, but not on the Paradox Account / My Games page. It's just cometic, though.

Reactions:
Greetings. I am an old Costumer of yours,but was never active in the forums.
Only reading and observing the dev diaries :)
Now i would like to inform me about some mods for HOI IV but i am not able do go to this forum because my games arent registred.
But that aint true because i synced my Paradox Account with my Steam account and they are shown on the my games site but not on the owned item site,where i hit sync too, in the paradox account.
Can somebody help me?

Edit: ahh , i think i finally merged my two Accounts together. It should be working now or?

Last edited:
Greetings. I am an old Costumer of yours,but was never active in the forums.
Only reading and observing the dev diaries :)
Now i would like to inform me about some mods for HOI IV but i am not able do go to this forum because my games arent registred.
But that aint true because i synced my Paradox Account with my Steam account and they are shown on the my games site but not on the owned item site,where i hit sync too, in the paradox account.
Can somebody help me?

Edit: ahh , i think i finally merged my two Accounts together. It should be working now or?
You should be good to go now as I can see you have all the owned items registered on your account. Welcome :D!

There is! You can still redeem those codes using the "Register a Game" button at the top as long as those keys have not been registered on another account.
Thank you. Unfortunately GOG doesn't provide keys for the really old games like EU1+2 or HoI1. I guess I'll have to dig for my old boxes and see if there are codes in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Thank you. Unfortunately GOG doesn't provide keys for the really old games like EU1+2 or HoI1. I guess I'll have to dig for my old boxes and see if there are codes in there somewhere.
The old boxes usually had a forum code printed on the back of the manual, if you find it and send it in a ticket I can check when/if it has been used (if it doesn't work for you) and credit your account manually.

The old boxes usually had a forum code printed on the back of the manual, if you find it and send it in a ticket I can check when/if it has been used (if it doesn't work for you) and credit your account manually.
Thanks, I will try that once I get to dig for the boxes later today.

Reactions:
@TinyWiking I'm pretty sure that EU 1, EU2, HOI 1, etc. never had icons meaning that they can't be registered; and that no part of their fora is restricted. (There at least were no restricted parts in the past.)
Pretty sure that Diplomacy was the first game which had an icon and hence a registration---and that released around 2006.

Oh so when it says that i have 41/54, that means i have 41 out of all the 54 Paradox-games/DLC's that can be synced?
No. It means that you have 41 games/expansions registered. There's over 120 titles which can be registered. The 54 is the limit of icons you can show. THat limit is there to not have the pages break when peopel with many icons post. If you have more than 54 icons you get a nice golden bar with a number in---that number states how many titles you have registered. You can see an example of said bar undermy avatar.
The 41/54 then means that you're showing 41 out of the possible 54 icons. Since you only have 41 icons registered you obviously can't show more. But you can show less. You for instance can show 0, should you so fancy, no matter how many you have.

Good morning I bought the game Magika 2 in a few days my friend bought it he checked and I can't why the game even offers to register all times when entering the game says"failed to connect to server paradox" what can I do

You should be good to go now as I can see you have all the owned items registered on your account. Welcome :D!

I thought I had Linked my account ages ago, found out I hadn't, and tried to do so just now. Could you check to see if I've linked my account and see if it's linked now?

Try visiting the CKII bug report or tech support forums in my signature.

Already did. Just want to know if I successfully Merged my account, if there is anyone who can tell. I didn't get an email or a post telling me I successfully Merged, which is why I'm reduced to asking...

Already did. Just want to know if I successfully Merged my account, if there is anyone who can tell. I didn't get an email or a post telling me I successfully Merged, which is why I'm reduced to asking...
Tech support and bug reports are only for people who have successfully synced that game. So if you want to check, you can try going to the tech support forum of the game you are trying to register and see if you can get in. If you can't - it didn't work; if you can - it did.

If you're having issues you can attempt resyncing, logging off/on, or submitting a ticket with support.